+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Confused by her behaviour, please help! I'm in love with her

Confused by her behaviour, please help! I'm in love with her

So this is going to be long! I met a girl two months ago in a club, we ended up searching for a hotel that night but unfortunately I ended up dropping her back home cause we couldn't find one! We exchanged numbers and talked for a couple of weeks, she lives in a different city! So I decided to visit her and everything went well! We kissed and had a good connection! Though again we didn't have sex! I came back and we talked through msgs, she said she likes me but is not sure about a relationship! So we said let's try and see how it goes and she agreed! A week later she suddenly turned cold! So I sent her flowers and we still had small little talks! But I knew things were not going good! So I decided to play along, my birthday was coming so I msg her that I'm in her city for some work and if she'll like then we can meet up sometime during my birthday weekend, she was busy on Saturday so she offered to meet on Friday! I took her out on awesome dinner date, after which we went to a bar and had few drinks with a couple we met at the restaurant! It was good, rather great! We kissed and she was very passionate! We ended up that night in my hotel and having sex, though i wouldn't rate it great cause we both were too tired(it was 6 in the morning by the time we got in bed) and drunk too! Next day, I dropped her home and say I'm heading back to my city! Though I didn't end up going back that day, she msgd me that night asking where I was, I told her I'm still in the city! So she invited me for coffee near her place! We went out, had a great time! Next day I headed back, she called me couple of times asking where I'm and what I'm doing! She even told her mom that she was with we on the weekend! When I came back we constantly exchanged msgs, she said she likes me and wants to be with me! I told her to come to my city but she works and her mother is visiting the country for medical reasons so she couldn't find time and asked me to visit her and she misses me and is waiting for me! Everything was great! Until last weekend, she went out to a club with friends and since then she has suddenly turned cold! She replies to my texts, but I tried calling her a couple of times but she was busy so she just texted me what happened! I told her was just missing her and wanted to talk! She didn't reply to that!(it was 1 in the night) next day we still exchanged msgs Hi, how are you.. I don't know why she is turning cold! What did I do wrong? What should I do now? Should I keep msging without telling her about my insecurity or should I stop talking to her! I'm planning a surprise visit to her place next month and plan to ask her to be my gf! Please help me what should I do! I really like this girl and she said she likes me! I even joked that I want to change your last name and she said, I'm ready! When will you change it!

Dude you could kiss her right therein nigh club and if you droped her home might have as well visit her bed too. You seem slow and if she says shes not sure about relationship isnt that hints you something? If you turn cold to her imagine what your feelings should be. Now you might understand how she feels about you. Ofcourse she slept with you after restaurant and going to hotel. 90% girls would. She says you can visit her what means shes okay to let you keep investing but if shes not visiting you then her feelings isnt the same. Theres simply no escuse, people find time for the ones they care.

You are caried away in dream world man. Cant even see obvious. Is she younger than you?
    Looks like you didnt had much fun before you met her and thats why everything seems so special to you. If you stop contacting her you will see how much she cares about you and wants to be with you. I dont thing you would get much attention.

She might even agree to be your GF but its all gona be in your mind. How do you know that shes not sleeping with other guys every weekend? Its smarter not to more for this relationship(in any relationship) than she does. If shes not okay to visit you then this are going nowhere. Make her invest as much as you do and you both have a future. Otherwise all girls likes attention and positive emotions, words dont mean much either. Look at actions.

This might help
    Last edited by pcmaster; 29-11-13 at 02:18 AM.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

well i hear you talking about changing second names, sounds to me you are serious about this chick,and it might be a bad think to be since she told you she likes you but not sure about relationship. This girl might just be a person who likes you and likes having fun maybe there is more then that and the only way to find out is to be out with it to her, next time you plan to meet prepare some sort of questions in your mind that will answer if she wants in or not
    Love makes two people to stay together and be bind to one another

I kissed her in the club! I love in a hostel so couldn't take get back to my place and she was visiting with her friend so we couldn't go to her friends place that night!
    You are right, I'm not a relationship person, I like to stay away from all this! To much stress! I don't know why I fell for this girl, I'm a final year medical student and she is a lawyer, I'm younger, she is a couple of years elder to me! I know what you are saying could be right, but I'm sure she gets a lot of attention from guys, she is very good looking and hot, when I say that I mean "Victoria secret" hot :-p so why bother about my attention! I know she doesn't talks to a lot of person other than me! (I peeked in her phone) :-D she even told me she is thinking about shifting to my town though I really don't want her too! She lives in the biggest city in Europe then why change that to move in a small town with me! She even got me a gift for me for my B'day from a different country she visited recently!

I don't know should I wait to meet her to talk all this or should I just text and talk about this!

About the relationship thing was last month! This month when I came back I told her one night that be with me and she said I'm ready I want to.. Nothing of the sort that she is not sure..
    Last edited by ns8008; 29-11-13 at 02:48 AM.

Ask her to meet you. If she cares about you she would meet somewhere in middle of the bridge. Thats actually a perfect relationship where both parts put in equal efford.

I know a lot of peeps who moved from capital city to smaller towns cause they are cheaper cleaner, more friendly.

Anyway dont be fooled at her looks. Realy look at actions. Some best girls dont even look good all the time. It dont mean you should give up on beautiful girls. They are more confident and easy because they are used to attention, dont freak out and dont destroy relationship with being insecure or jealous. Then against sometimes its not so easy to impress them.(Have you seen her without makeup btw?)

Good looking girls can be easly disarmed by questions like - Whats else is amazing about you besides looks? What is your passion ? Some of these girls are realy boring and empty spending most of the time on their looks and trying get attention(using makeup, watching videos on youtube about makeup, dating sites, nighclubs, other beautiful public places.)

Best you can do is respect yourself and dont do long distance relationship. Pay attention to girls who are present and if she realy moves to your town then continue things with her. Otherwise its just empty words and infulation.

If you gona focus only on her and ignore girls that are easy to get you gona be regreting once things dont work out so well. You are free to do whatever you want. What you choose to do when you dont have to do anything is your choice.

Yes, I've seen her without makeup! She doesn't really put a lot of make up, she is naturally very pretty, trust me! The questions you are telling me I already asked, and she said she wants to enjoy life! Honestly I don't want her to move to my town, it's not a good city, dirty, bad people and a lot of other things including job opportunities! She has a very good job which pays her well, I don't want her to lose that for me! I msgd her last week let's meet and she asked when! I was going to say this weekend but then she told me she is going to be with her mom cause she is in hospital! She even told me she wants to come to my town but is not able to find time because of work and her mom visiting the country! I just texted her a joke and she replied with just ")))" probably busy with work! I really don't invest in a lot if girls, I'm very picky when it comes to taking to someone so if it's not her then I'm not sure I'm going to find someone really soon enough to invest my time! Honestly this is only the second girl in my life I really like, been with a lot if girls but they all seem good for sex or small coffee talks but nothing serious! I'm not in causal dating so I don't try! I'm planning to surprise her next weekend! I asked a common friend of ours to invite her for the evening and then I'll do something really stupid lol

A friend if mine who she doesn't know, msgd her social networking site, she said "I've a boyfriend and I don't want to talk"
    Last edited by ns8008; 29-11-13 at 03:35 AM.

Great man do crazy shit and be proud with it. But enjoy life without her aswell. Go to nighclubs every week or find a real passion that have nothing to do with her. Cause putting all eggs in one basket is not worth it. You need that backbone that will make you independent. Girls like to be a part of guys life not his whole life. No girl wants to be responsible for guy happines. They like guys who want them not need them.

"I want to live !" sounds like she just wana have fun.

Be careful man.
    Last edited by pcmaster; 29-11-13 at 03:59 AM.

Shes prob just too smart to do the long distance thing. I wouldnt do it either no matter how much i liked a guy..

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".