Thread: Starting a relationsip with a good friend...advice

Quote Originally Posted by theotherguy0123
    alrite no problem...btw how old ru?
    Just turned 19, freshman in college, u?

Quote Originally Posted by football
    Just turned 19, freshman in college, u?
    2 years younger

Update:

I just called her today, it was short and sweet, about a 5 minute phone call. We said Merry Christmas I asked her how her day went, that kind of stuff. She asked me what my parents thought of her, which I think is a good thing. Apparently she has the day off tomorrow, however she is going to play some golf with her dad during the day and she said she would give me a call afterwards when I asked her if she was free to do something tomorrow. She said we would figure out want we wanted to do then. Allthough my plan is to play some pool and watch a movie.

I was kind of hoping she had to work that way she could come over to my house. She lives like 45min-1 hour away and only about 20 mintues away form her work. Since she doesn't have work, I'll be the gentleman and offer to drive over to her house. What sucks is she doesn't have a TV in her room, just one in the livingroom. So I'm hoping her parents go out or to sleep so we can have some alone time... I could always ask her if she wants to go to the movie theater, but I haven't really found that to be a great place to try and step up the heat.

indigosoul Guest
    Ahhhh, young love...

So how did it go? I was away when you first posted this, BTW. Did you get the advice you were looking for?

Friends to love can be wonderful, often described as the best kind of relationship to have, esp. if youre compatible in other ways. You're both young yet, and will grow alot from this, I think. Just go for it, and enjoy. Ask more if you think it will help.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12