+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Men's advice needed on easy or hard to get

Men's advice needed on easy or hard to get

I went on a date last week with one charming young men, he taught me how to ice skate. He liked me and I liked him, we kissed. He asked me on another date and I agreed. And we’ve been texting often after that, he texted me and I replied but I didn’t initiate any on my own. So yesterday he asks me if I thought of his as often as he thinks of me, and I told him I didn’t know how much he thinks about me and he said; “I think about you all the time and I like your smile” and I said: “I think about you all the time and I really like your personality and think you’re a handsome guy”. Right after that, he said “oh, I’m glad” and said “good night talk to you tomorrow, sleep well”. Now my question is, is it ok to tell a guy that you think about him all the time after the first date or not? I know guys like being challenged and like to get their pray with hard work and the harder it is to get the more thrill they receive from the whole hunting thing, but was it ok for me to say that to a guy, can this turn a man off, if a girl says I think about you all the time after the first date? Ever since we met he didn’t face any challenge, I met him on a dating website, after he talked to me I answered like 2 weeks later and he was still ok with it, but other than that he didn’t face any difficulty getting to me, is it going to be a turn off?

Thank you very much in advance to all of you!!!

Well I would agree that is going to fast, meeting someone in 2 weeks and telling him you can't stop thinking about him :

give yourself time to think about that and make decisions .

remember love is like alcohol , drink in moderation .

just be normal, dont play the game, to be easy or hard to get. if you have a ton of free time and like him spend 3 days together out of the 7, let it at that for the 1st month. by end of month you better like him nuff to hump....just saying.

Ok so which one is it? That's the thing I'm not playing with him, i was just letting him know that i think about him too, I didn't say "I can't stop thinking about you". I simply said I think about you all the time too, he said it why can't I? If i'd be playing I'd say, i don't think about you that often yet. Can this little thing be a turn off? Cuz he was super persistent in talking to me and he was texting me during his break at work everyday and today he didn't.

You did perfect, you were yourself, open and honest.

Why would you hold back or not be honest? There's no thrill of the chase. Men that have a lot going on and have a lot of options when it comes to dating women will move on QUICKLY if someone is playing games or being fickle. The only guy with time to waste on that, are just that, guys that have time to waste.

No turn off at all, continue being you.
    ...as ancient astronaut theorists would suggest

so tell him i think of you, hes prob buttering ya up a little ya know. like ill call a cute girl hot just to spark some excitement on her end. so he didnt text you, call him and say man i been thinking about you all day cuz you didnt text me i just wanted to call.

he'll be up your ass more for the next week.

Thank you Mr. haxan and thank you mr. old school, I'll try to do that too . A day before our date he didn't text me either. May be he got excited and decided that he doesn't have to worry and text like crazy every second, I don't know, I was just worried if I said too much or not, but we will see.
    Last edited by sundaygirl; 02-08-12 at 08:20 AM.

Grown ups don't need to play silly bullshit games.

just have to be more direct, try and keep texting more simple and conversate more in person. if he doesnt text your in 3 days hes not interested anymore.