+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New Prospect, but its kind of odd

New Prospect, but its kind of odd

I met this amazing chick 6 days ago. She lives 3000 miles away from me in another city. We both go to school and at the end of this term I'll be at her school.

We have only been talking online for 6 days but we've talked for 7 or 8 hours every day. There is some major connection and last night she told me she practically loved me.

Currently, she has a love interest. But they are not officially together. She's hinted many many times about the fact that she and I WILL be intimate together.

By the way, this is a really smart chick, med student, and really mature...so keep that in mind...

Anyways, I got her phone number tonight and talking to her was incredible. In just 6 days we practically want to marry each other lol, but neither one of us is saying it.

How do i proceed so as to keep this girl interested even when I'm so far away..

how about just other advice regarding this situation?

Until you actually meet her, I wouldn't be so sure about how much you like her. You sound like you're in love after talking to her for just six days. I think it is too soon to judge. It is hard to really tell if you like someone or not through online conversations. You have to feel her presence.

Yep, hold your horses. I'm all for love and all that jazz...but you'll be seeing her soon enough (end of semester). So just stay friends nad keep in touch.

If she is with someone now (officially or otherwise) - she should decide what to do with that person before moving forward with you.

Never gonna work. Plus, she's taken.
    [URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]

lol, Lloyd... ahhh... such confidence in the guy. Well, if it means anything to ya HurtDude, I think It could work out fine if you guys change to the same schools, and in the meantime keep getting to know her as a freind.

Quote Originally Posted by dono
    lol, Lloyd... ahhh... such confidence in the guy. Well, if it means anything to ya HurtDude, I think It could work out fine if you guys change to the same schools, and in the meantime keep getting to know her as a freind.
    Are you serious?
    She's taken, she's 3000 miles away and they've never even met. If they have a sucessful relationship, I'll eat my computer.

Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd95
    If they have a sucessful relationship, I'll eat my computer.
    I'll take you up on that. Unless you have an Apple, or a Sony though, I doubt you'll get it down without taking a hack saw to it. I guess it depends on your mouth size tho, it seems big enough to at least get the monitor down.

1) He doesn't know if she's in a serious relationship or not. Not to mention, if there's no ring on the finger, she open in my book.
    2) She's 3000 miles away right now, which is why they are just freinds. BUT, he'll be going to school with her next semester. A relationship could work fine then.
    Last edited by dono; 23-02-06 at 09:44 PM.

give it a try HurtMan it's not harmful unless you let her grow on you quick and just observe for any weird behaviors then if she's cheating on you kick the ***** to the curb

Tone Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by HurtDude
    We have only been talking online for 6 days but we've talked for 7 or 8 hours every day. There is some major connection and last night she told me she practically loved me.
    *WARNING* *WARNING* *WARNING*

SLOW DOWN!

As other have suggested, stay friends, and see what happens when you are there in 6 months goin to school together.

tone, read l ine #4, she practically LOVES him!

Tone Guest
    ohright my bad.

And they've talked for 6 days for almost 7-8 hours per day over the internet... shit in that case Lloyd - you and me should hook up!! We talk all day at work on the internet *blush*

Damn, everything turns gaye around here, not that there's anything wrong with that.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Isn't HurtDue around 15 or 16?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Tone Guest
    I'd hope so.

Okay, I'll admit it's only happened once that I know of, but my oldest, dearest friend met her husband on the internet. They've been together six years and he is not a maniac or a psycho- so it is possible to get something going online.

That said, I can't imagine taking something like this seriously. Hurtdude, you're not going to get all emotionally invested, are you?

What if you're just an e-snack?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast