+ Follow This Topic

Thread: situation with this girl...

situation with this girl...

rather than give all of the background, since its kind of unnecessary, lets just keep it simple.
    i'm looking for a not necessarily lasting, physical relationship. to bypass all the crap, since high school relationships dont last anyway.
    i'm attracted to this girl, but she seems emotionally involved with her 'best friend' (who is a guy btw)
    i asked her out, she accepted but asked that we keep it on the down lo.
    i hear from people that she causes trouble and heartache in guys she dates.

so now i'm just contemplating whether or not getting a bj is worth all this trouble.

any thoughts? feedback?

Quote Originally Posted by guyxd19
    [...]i'm looking for a not necessarily lasting, physical relationship. to bypass all the crap, since high school relationships dont last anyway. [...]
    If you already have problems, dating a girl (specially that one, that you already know some background info about her) will not only help solve your current problems, but also will bring you new ones. I'm pretty sure that girl it's not the answer to your current problems. Hang out with your friends, practice some sport...

Quote Originally Posted by guyxd19
    rather than give all of the background, since its kind of unnecessary, lets just keep it simple.
    i'm looking for a not necessarily lasting, physical relationship. to bypass all the crap, since high school relationships dont last anyway.
    i'm attracted to this girl, but she seems emotionally involved with her 'best friend' (who is a guy btw)
    i asked her out, she accepted but asked that we keep it on the down lo.
    i hear from people that she causes trouble and heartache in guys she dates.

so now i'm just contemplating whether or not getting a bj is worth all this trouble.

any thoughts? feedback?
    are you just looking for..basically someone to fool around with? Because if you are then it shouldn't matter if she's emotionally attached to him. You said you don't want any kind of attachment...so if that's all you're looking for (bj) then, go for it I guess?

If all you are looking for is sex, why are you confining yourself to highschool? I am sure there are places you could go to, or is it that you want it for free as well?

Hussain
    Are there no prisons? Are there no workhouses? - The Ghost of Christmas Past

You're a guy. You're in high school. Getting a bj is the most important thing in the world.