+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I don’t need boyfriend.

I don’t need boyfriend.

I don’t need boyfriend.

Everyone wants to have “LOVE”. The love has varied types. For example, Parents’ love, Relationship’s love, Friend’s love and Couple’s love. The Couple’s love style brings many things. For teenages, the love has many effects on them. However not everyone is looking for love. Someone has a boyfriend. On the other hand, someone doesn’t want to have a boyfriend. Why!! It has 3 reasons for this topic that “Why is Having no boyfriend better than Having a boyfriend ?”
    First, you will have your own time more. You can go anywhere with anyone who you want. You can do anything. And you don’t tell or ask him. You have more freedom. You don’t worry and don’t care about him.

Second, you can study better. If you have a boyfriend, you must go everywhere with him. You must read his books which aren’t your subject or you don’t study, and don’t teach him. Conversely, if you have no boyfriend, you will have more time to read books. And I think if you read a lot of books, you will have a good grade.

Finally, you can save more money. If you have a boyfriend, you have to go the cinema with him or have dinner together. In special time, you must buy a gift for him. It’s a waste!! But if you have no boyfriend, you won’t do everything that I said. And you will have more money. You can buy a present for yourself. You can do anything if you want.

In conclusion, you will have a boyfriend or not, it’s up to you. But for me I think I don’t need a boyfriend. Do you think what is better between “Having no boyfriend” and “Having a boyfriend” for you?

sazzya1987 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Yes, but boyfriends provide orgasms. True, you can get them yourself, but they are better when they are given.
    Thats what a vibrator is for.

i don't need a boyfriend either, but i have one anyway .
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Aegis View Post
    That's the same reason I don't want girlfriend.

I agree.
    Aren't you a chick?

Quote Originally Posted by Netty View Post
    I don’t need boyfriend.

Everyone wants to have “LOVE”. The love has varied types. For example, Parents’ love, Relationship’s love, Friend’s love and Couple’s love. The Couple’s love style brings many things. For teenages, the love has many effects on them. However not everyone is looking for love. Someone has a boyfriend. On the other hand, someone doesn’t want to have a boyfriend. Why!! It has 3 reasons for this topic that “Why is Having no boyfriend better than Having a boyfriend ?”
    First, you will have your own time more. You can go anywhere with anyone who you want. You can do anything. And you don’t tell or ask him. You have more freedom. You don’t worry and don’t care about him.

Second, you can study better. If you have a boyfriend, you must go everywhere with him. You must read his books which aren’t your subject or you don’t study, and don’t teach him. Conversely, if you have no boyfriend, you will have more time to read books. And I think if you read a lot of books, you will have a good grade.

Finally, you can save more money. If you have a boyfriend, you have to go the cinema with him or have dinner together. In special time, you must buy a gift for him. It’s a waste!! But if you have no boyfriend, you won’t do everything that I said. And you will have more money. You can buy a present for yourself. You can do anything if you want.

In conclusion, you will have a boyfriend or not, it’s up to you. But for me I think I don’t need a boyfriend. Do you think what is better between “Having no boyfriend” and “Having a boyfriend” for you?

I think you're next Rosie O'Donnel.... You sound like dyke....
    ...The key is, being bold and gallant. She is looking for the knight on the big white Charger that she reads
    about in her stupid romance novels. Remember, after she decides to keep you, she will be throwing
    those books in the fireplace, where they belong, while trying to keep you warm!...
    Doc. Love

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Very good points about how its ok not to have a bf and some of the benefits.

Definately helps me focus on other things, like school. I don't wanna lose that focus.

But Vashti is right, this means no orgasms or cocktails afterwards.

No cuddling, no physical contact--it gets lonely.
    Appreciate the good times and learn from the bad times....

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Hey guess what?

Nobody cares.

sazzya1987 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    A vibrator won't make me a cocktail afterwards.
    And that is what a robot is for

sazzya1987 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Ellynn View Post
    No cuddling, no physical contact--it gets lonely.
    Soft toys!

I totally agree with you sazzya. In fact I agree so much so, that my philosophy is - Why have relationship stress in your head at all? Why feel under pressure to find a guy and settle into a relationship? What’s the point? I used to think - I have to find someone some day, I need love to be happy, I need a companion..... But its a load of crumb!

If I take away that stress I'm inflicting on myself, I really don’t need any of that. I'd be happy living out my days, watching TV, studying new scientific theories, writing novels and just generally being cynical of life the universe and everything. Who needs a boyfriend for any of that? Well not me anyway. In the not too distant future we may be able to buy robot companions or something anyway. And yeah soft toys to cuddle!

Don't get me wrong… If my near perfect match walked into my life tomorrow and asked me out I wouldn't say no. I'm not completely retarded. But I certainly won't go out there looking for love again, looking for a bf like I did in the past. Why waste time looking for that, when you could be dossing about and posting pointless crap online that no-one really cares about? (Zero sarcasm here!!!) I'm being serious. I've had so much more fun typing and arguing nonsense on this message board then I ever had with my bf. Truth!

Romantic love can be one of the worst forms of mind control, so why fall under its spell if you don’t want to? Relationships can have a particularly bad effect on your career and studying too. They can send your concentration down the pan, take up all your free time and give you a whole lot of extra stress you could do without. If I find that special someone and it works out that’s awesome, but if not its just extra stress I feel and I’ll try to avoid it. Well for as long as I can anyway. I’m guessing resistance will probably prove futile in the end, but I’m not giving up yet!

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    Hey guess what?

Nobody cares.
    Yeah I agree, that seems to be true for most things these days. And that’s the reason I barely post anything anymore. What’s the point? Made an exception here just because I'm bored as hell. But it is so true...nobody really gives a smeg….
    Never Give Up! Never Surrender!

Who wrote this? Fruity Loops bird?
    [url=http://profile.xfire.com/love9sick][/url]

[url]http://www.myspace.com/83163164[/url]

no i think it was a skeksis.

damn ov you had me laughing there for a minute.

oh damn i'm still laughing about that shit lol haahaaa fruity loops bird aaaaaahahaha....

i wish i could give you more rep points but i just did in that other thread. lol everybody give ov some rep for that cause that is funny as hell.

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Mathias interrupts this thread to inform everyone that someone out there did need boyfriend.

Rachel and Mathias are now "official".

oh i'm sorry.

oops i mean congratulations!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast