+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Boyfriend or not?

Boyfriend or not?

If a girl has a boyfriend or is seeing someone, is it typical that she'll state it during simple conversation. Kind of a "hey" I'm seeing someone or I'm not interested in you that way kind of thing.

So I've been talking to this girl for sometime now. And there hasn't been a time that she has ever mentioned anything about a boyfriend or seeing somebody. Would you say that she isn't seeing anybody? And that she's currently single?

Thanks in advance.

hmm i'd say she's keeping her options open. guys do that too. i wouldn't be to committed though until she says something. or you could ask? see where you stand?

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    If you want to know, just ask her if she is seeing anyone. Don't try mind-reading; males are notoriousy bad at it.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by UniBu View Post
    If a girl has a boyfriend or is seeing someone, is it typical that she'll state it during simple conversation. Kind of a "hey" I'm seeing someone or I'm not interested in you that way kind of thing.

So I've been talking to this girl for sometime now. And there hasn't been a time that she has ever mentioned anything about a boyfriend or seeing somebody. Would you say that she isn't seeing anybody? And that she's currently single?

Thanks in advance.
    You might want to check out a similar thread, by a user with a similar question, I think you might know him.. the similarity is quite shocking..

[url]http://www.loveforum.net/love-advice-forum/21233-what-say-after-she-says-i-have-boyfriend.html[/url]

Also, all women are notoriously masters of reading minds.. they are all born with and trained with this natural ability from a very young age.. and they know what you're thinking from a mile away.. even though they may not be able to see you from a mile away.. they know what you're thinking.. some claim to even be able to "smell" it from a mile away.. This is perhaps why you never hear women complaining about guys lying to them, or fooling them, tricking them, manipulating them, etc.. They can all see through it.. they can all read minds.. so these things never happen..

We've actually had some users on this forum alone that have felt that other users have known them really well, as if they knew them or were able to read their mind.. And that's just working with limited information.. through a computer.. but you can feel free to do a tally and see how many of these "mind-readers" were male or female..

(It's ok.. i'm just teasing you Vash.. I know this is something women pride themselves on.. perhaps take a little too seriously.. and through the years, has become more myth than fact..)

Best,

GrkScorp
    Last edited by GrkScorp; 26-03-08 at 11:55 AM.
    If you can't stop the Wind, then you can't stop the Storm.

Quote Originally Posted by UniBu View Post
    No.. All it means is that she hasn't felt motivated to tell you that she has a boyfriend.. it doesn't mean that he does or doesn't exist.. Her not telling you don't give you that information.. all it tells you is that she didn't feel the need to tell you.. and you can think about what that tells you

This is why.. there's no need to ask.. ever.. if she wants you to know.. she'll tell you.. you need not ask..

Best,

GrkScorp

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by GrkScorp View Post

(It's ok.. i'm just teasing you Vash.. I know this is something women pride themselves on.. perhaps take a little too seriously.. and through the years, has become more myth than fact..)

I haven't the vaguest idea of what you are prattling on about.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    I haven't the vaguest idea of what you are prattling on about.
    hey.. I believe you Vash..

You took all that time to type up the fact that you have no idea what i'm talking about? Interesting..

That reminds me of my 9 year old cousin..

Me: I had 2 cookies on the plate, and now there's only one.. do you know who took the other one, who ate it?
    Her: I don't know what you're talking about

Common Vash.. i'm sure you can be more subtle about an indirect objection to a statement..

But that's why I love you Vash, you're so much fun, always a good sport.. common, give it an other go.. just for fun.. let's pretend that first try doesn't count..
    Last edited by GrkScorp; 26-03-08 at 12:46 PM.

no wonder my best fren, whom a gurl kept telling me she's single, showed her ex pic and doing things dat expresses she's available. perhaps she's giving the green lite??
    yeah I think gurls who want u 2 approach her will tell u dat she's available in sum ways...
    happy, and still keep on happy'ing

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    ??

What is your native language?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    ??

What is your native language?
    I think "aol-speak"

wait.. Y?? dis language not common!? I always use it when txting my frens
    BTW I do speak English, eventhough it's not my native language
    happy, and still keep on happy'ing