+ Follow This Topic

Thread: A Girl From Work

A Girl From Work

Ok so last week i first saw her on a friday since she only works there on firdays and saturdays. She kept staring at me and very often we exchanged a smile...

Yesterday Well not much happened except that when her aunt and uncle came walking into the restaurant she was like excited and said look that's my aunt and uncle with a small laugh and a big smile.

When i came into work she immediately started talking to me about what her mom did and about herself etc...

After a couple of hours working i was glad that i could take my 15min break and surprisingly she also had to take her 15min break at thesame time as me which i totally didn't expect to happen.

So we both ate and i was trying a trick... So i made her assume that i was daydreaming and staring out the window while eating not moving my eyes but what i was also looking at were her eyes but of course she didn't notice since i was looking straight forward.. For about a half min i stared outside and noticed that her eyes were focused on me all that time!

So i then snapped myself together and looked straight at her and she just looked away trying to pretend i didn't notice her looking at me all the time but it was surely obvious.

Now after the 15 min break i started talking with another co-worker about how i date etc and i literally talked abit louder but not enough to be noticed i'm doing it literally and often i think she was listening because i could see her look at me every now and then....

I also tried to figure out if she had a bf or not so i asked her "did you already buy a christmas present for your bf"? And she said no...

I then immediately asked her so did you buy a christmas present for your parents then? So i wouldn't seem to be asking a particular bf related question of her..

So does this seem extremely obvious or not?

Well i didn't ask her out yet since i was trying to gather more info if she does likes me or not.... So what do you guys think? Should i ask her out next week saturday before christmas eve and take her out for a dinner?

That would seem to be a perfect moment?

EDIT: b.t.w i forgot to mention that she actually answered upon my question about her boyfriend that she doesn't have a bf
    Last edited by batista; 18-12-06 at 01:02 AM.

Start slow. Zarathu posted something yesterday that illustrated the fact that jumping into something impetously (like giving some crazy guy your phone number) is not a good idea, and this girl might get a little freaked out if you seem too into her. Show interest, of course, but don't get too nutty.
    Spammer Spanker

Yeah or more like asking her out for a drink or something would be more appropriate i guess.

Yeah and those actually seem to be hardcore signals.

Although since today i was feeling weird. I wouldn't immediately call it love but i don't know what to name it...

I think about her every now and then and i can't get her out of my mind, Not even while working, not even while i'm at home or driving my car...

I'm looking forward and i am excited to see her again this coming Friday or Saturday...

The smile i sent had like a meaning to it and didn't feel as a natural while which i send to friends...

I don't know it's just me?

Yeah i did start slow. I know that i have done all what should have been done and which is appropriate and i know what i shouldn't have done immediately which i also didn't do

I'm not in a rush for anything. When it comes to things like these i am patient. Because there is a saying "only fools rush in" well it's pretty true i must say.

I only made eye contact last week and yesterday i made more eye contact and i sent more smiles and she always sent me a nice smile back. She obviously looks at me all the time when i am near her. And she's excited to introduce me to her aunt and uncle, when they were in the restaurant yesterday.

b.t.w when i think thoroughly at her actions and looks they don't seem to be regular but they seem to have a meaning. Her smiles seem to tell me something, but the question of course is "what"

I know when a girl gives me a smile and that's about it. When a girl stares at me once that's it. This girl can't keep her eyes off me which is very obvious. And when i was on my 15 min break (dinner) and when she was in the eating room with me she obviously stared at me as if she were the one daydreaming while all i did was pretending i was daydreaming to find out what exactly she would do. And she did not take her eyes off me at all until i turned my face and looked straight at her she immediately turned her head looking straight forward/down
    Last edited by batista; 18-12-06 at 01:39 AM.

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I've had three successful relationships in my life.

THE FIRST DATE WAS ALWAYS COFFEE.

Always.

Should be absolutely standard.

Quote Originally Posted by Mathias View Post
    I've had three successful relationships in my life.

THE FIRST DATE WAS ALWAYS COFFEE.

Always.

Should be absolutely standard.

Yeah a cup of coffee shouldn't sound to be insisting or demanding too

so what is your perspective of this story?