+ Follow This Topic

Thread: she rejects me and then ask me about the girls whom i'm hanging out with.

she rejects me and then ask me about the girls whom i'm hanging out with.

Now this paritcular girl
    [who knows i'm interested in her.She knows I'm interested in her already the day she got together with her ex.Her r/s with the ex lasted 1 mnth.we're 19.]
    after breaking up with her ex ask me if I keep in contact with the other 2 girl friends whom she thinks i'm close with[2 girls are pretty]
    Now she's in a relationship again[she chose another guy over me] soon after breaking up and she knows that there's a cheerleader who's interested in me and at times,over 2 months,she has asked me if I'm keeping contact with this cheerleader girl.
    Let say her current r/s is a "I know it's an unhealthy r/s and i have to break out of it but I love him and I enjoy the r/s]
    She last asked about me and that cheerleading girl 2 sats ago after we sat down and sought advice from me regarding her r/s.
    What is this girl up to?
    I had enough of this girl and i don't want to feel as tho I'm stringed around.Tell me what's wrong so I can avoid the same crap in the future.
    I get girls saying she's interested in me but it's impossible.It seems like more wanting me in her pockets but not wanting to have a r/s.
    she can't be interested in me.Why else would she then chose another guy?
    So even if she does ask me about the other girls i'm with even when she's in a r/s,it spells that she wants me to be in her pocket isn't it?
    Furthermore,she's still with this guy and seem happy.

Give me answers!

Yeah this girl is dumb, first of all because she is flirting with someone else when she is in a relationship, second of all because she is digging into things which are none of her business.

Why don't you try getting with one of those pretty girls you know? You have a better chance with them, and they might make a better girlfriend.

So what does it says?
    Is she trying to string me along for ego sake?
    What's it from a girl's POV?

yeh don't waste your time wondering about this girl. she has a bf, she is asking you questions that are none of her business like as if she has ownership over you. cut her off. go out with the cheerleader.
    Last edited by ecojeanne; 24-11-08 at 03:51 AM.
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching