+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: guilt

guilt

Tonight, was messed up.

My best friend, Corey, and his ex girlfriend who is a very close friend of mine were hanging out tonight watching movies. He brought one.

A few nights ago, my parents got into a huge argument. I have never NEVER had an easy life. So I was upset. she was there to comfort me.

Back to tonight. he leaves. I told her to come closer. I end up just holding her. He comes back because he forgot the movie. walks in and sees us "cuddling". we both don't even try to hide it since...he has seen it now. they have been broken up for a few weeks now.

he leaves again. I thought he was ok.
    I get a text telling me how mad he was.

He was upset. He thought she was going for his best friend right after they broke up. Also felt betrayed by me for going after her. I was upset because here I am losing my best friend. I tried my very best to explain. mostly about the other night with her being there for me. he won't forgive me.

a few minutes later I am sitting at the edge of my bed. I have a vision that would not go away.

Green grass on a sunny day with healthy trees in the back. it is here that a human-like dark creature jumps through the ground and lands on his knees and knuckles. It gets up and walks closer and closer to me.

I am in COLD sweat, I'm trying to breathe. Every breath I take I choke on air and almost throw up. I call him multiple times, he is very upset. I finally leave him a message. (Btw, I prayed hard about it also before calling him) I left a message saying, please pick up, please pick up, pick up, pick up, pick up, pick up, please...I need you to say something, anything, this image....my head will not leave."

I call him back twice, he finally picks up. I'm crying hard because it is still in my head. after a minute of him saying I don't remember what, the image stays, but the creature goes.

I have never EVER been so cold in my life, nor have I ever been so scared. I will never do anything that will bring my guilt to that level of God stepping in. Never.

God didn't step in.

You're just crazy.
    I don't chase, I replace.

Trust me, if you were to have a vision that could feel the very breath of the creature in your head, then I'm sure you would understand how God would step in. Learning is a process that takes example. I guess, I just needed an example to help me.

Quote Originally Posted by codylevi27 View Post
    Trust me, if you were to have a vision that could feel the very breath of the creature in your head, then I'm sure you would understand how God would step in. Learning is a process that takes example. I guess, I just needed an example to help me.
    God doesn't care if you **** your friend's ex. It's not God that's making you feel guilty. It's your conscience. Though, I'm not sure why you're acting like such a pussy about the whole thing. You're begging him to answer his phone like you just lost a lover.
    I don't chase, I replace.

I didn't do anything with her. I just held her. But you don't know me. You don't understand that I have lost my family. All I have is my faith.

OK ... let's not blame God, God has better things to be concerned about ... tell us what's going on as humans?

Carl.

Let me add a bit, Cody.

Many women think that guys are fine with bisexual relationships between women ... that's wrong.

Cuddling with a woman is as much cheating as cuddling with a man.

Carl.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Damn, is Cody a girl? I thought he was just an overly-emotional boy?

In any case, this is not the way friends behave. If you value Corey, tell him you aren't going to hang with the girl anymore, and then don't.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

I am a dude, and I'm not blaming God. Otherwise the topic would not be titled Guilt. I was happy with her...and they aren't even together anymore. The only reason they are still friends is because of me in the first place. She is there for me, but I value my friendship with him enough that I had to give her up...which is hard because I was happy with her. She didn't cheat on anybody...and yes, I am an over emotional person.

**** her brains out, pussy is pussy. What about your sorry ass friend?
    Don't expect anything.

Green grass on a sunny day with healthy trees in the back. it is here that a human-like dark creature jumps through the ground and lands on his knees and knuckles. It gets up and walks closer and closer to me.
    Hey, that's a cool day dream! Sounds like something from computer game Silent Hill [url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silent_Hill_2[/url]

Well, even though nothing had happened between you and you friend's ex, put yourself in your friend's shoes. There must be a lot of things going through his mind right now. There must be some trust issues. Maybe he's over emotional as well and is just blowing the whole thing out of proportion. I reckon you should just meet up with him for a drink and straighten the whole thing out. Just understand how he must feel.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Let's take the 'keep it simple' approach... the girl was going through some tough times... you were offering comfort... and your friends steps in and sees this. It's not like you were naked and giving her thrills.

Your friend needs to keep this in perspective... you're a nice guy and couldn't stand to see her cry and wanted to offer comfort... that's it. If he wants her back, then he needs to man-up and go get her. If not, then he needs to ditch these jealous feelings.

All you can do is stay away from this girl - until your friend gets a hold of his feelings for her. (or you can always lose a friend and go for the girl).

In either case.... this is your friend's problem... and he's the one that needs to sort out his feelings. You just got caught up in it as an innocent bystander. Keeping your distance from the girl is the best thing you can do right now.
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

ok I just want to say that sex is not just sex...for people who think it is. Two...I am staying away from her. We agreed that we have to stop since other people are getting upset...and I don't want to give up my best friend. There are trust issues. So, I don't know, I'm just really confused. He won't even talk to me...so I'm gust going to give it some time. Hope he will calm down. I just wish he would understand I gave up a girl who made me happy for him. That I value this friendship greatly.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I just wish he would understand I gave up a girl who made me happy for him. That I value this friendship greatly.
    If you insist on pointing this out, he's probably going to punch you right in the eye. It was HIS girlfriend, not yours.

You haven't learned much about the guy code, have you?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

he broke up with her weeks ago. he was trying to date this other girl not too much long afterwards. I didn't steal her from him. He barely even talked to her in the first place.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast