+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: the guilt feeling

the guilt feeling

ive been with my gf, Kim for about 3 months now, ive known her for 5 years though, we are doing this no sex thing for 2 weeks to see how well we can do, but last night after a few drinks, i got talking to my ex gf, who i dont even like, i told her about my gf and what we was doing, and somehow she managed to work her way round here, and we kissed and was going to other stuff..but then i realised what i was doing and said no, and that was that, but now i dont know what to say to Kim, shes not had good experience with cheating, and i know it would really depress her if i told her, but i have this feeling of guilt which is gonna kill me!! what do i do, tell her, or just forget about it...and yes i know i was stupid for doing it

why are you hanging out (drunk) with your ex?

Quote Originally Posted by misombra
    why are you hanging out (drunk) with your ex?
    i was talking to her about college ect, and she started talking about how she wanted to see my new car, and the drunk idiot i was, i said ok yeah u can come over..but the evil person she is, she twisted things...yes i know its my fault i know that, i just want some advice to what to do

Were you out drinking with your ex?

here's some advice... don't tell your girlfriend and stay the hell away from your ex. who obviously still likes you and wouldn't hesitate to try to get you in bed.

i was drinking with my friend, then they left, i wouldnt even think about going out drinking with her, i dont even drink that much, probably once or twice a month, so you think the best thing to do is just forget about it??

Tone Guest
    You dummy. Some people shouldn't be allowed alcohol, I swear.

You fell and hit your head...Be smarter next time.
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

I agree. Of course stay away from your ex as misombra said it looks like she's still after you and isn't showing any respect for your current relationship. I guess don't tell your gf. She's been cheated on before? If that's the case, this won't go over well with her. The guilt maybe killing you, but hopefully it'll help keep you from repeating the same mistake?

I would have to give you respect in a way.... due to the fact that you knew what you were doing was wrong and you stopped before it went any farther.

now on the other hand.... I think you should tell her due to the fact that there is always a way(some how) that this might get back to her. I personally would rather hear from my man of what he did then to hear it from someone else!!! Then again... the choice of what you do is left up to you!! Good luck!!!

Tone Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetkiss4one
    I would have to give you respect in a way.... due to the fact that you knew what you were doing was wrong and you stopped before it went any farther.
    Giving him too much credit, IMO.

If what you said was the case, he would have never went around his ex while intoxicated at all.

Like Asip said, you gotta be smarter than that man.

Quote Originally Posted by Tone
    Giving him too much credit, IMO.

If what you said was the case, he would have never went around his ex while intoxicated at all.

Like Asip said, you gotta be smarter than that man.
    I agree, don't put yourself in a bad situation.

Well I'm not saying what he did was right... he should of never did it in the first place, but he did what he did.

Personally, I think I would rather hear from my boyfriend that he kissed another girl than I would hearing him say he slept with her!! Don't get me wrong I wouldn't be happy with either!

Quote Originally Posted by sweetkiss4one
    Personally, I think I would rather hear from my boyfriend that he kissed another girl than I would hearing him say he slept with her!! Don't get me wrong I wouldn't be happy with either!
    True, but my response to both would be the same.

Tone Guest
    Well yeah, things could always be worse, but I wouldn't let this guy think for a second what he did was commendable in any way, just cause he stopped her after she kissed him. Maybe I'm just mean but I'd rather be hard on him about it so he hopefully won't put himself in these kind of situations in the future...

Also... I dunno about you - but I would have to tell my g/f if something like this happened. Just for the fact that I'd want to know if it was her kissing someone. I'd bite the bullet and be honest, so 1.) I can have a clear conscious, and 2.) She hears it from me and not one of her friends that happened to be across the room/street watching that I didn't see.

I say tell her you messed up, and hope she can be understanding and appreciate your honesty... if not - well we all have to take responsibility for our actions, hopefully you learn your lesson.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast