+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Contact after the break up [male opinion]

Contact after the break up [male opinion]

What are a mans intentions when he insists on staying friends and regularly keeps in touch with his exgirlfriend after he broke up with her?

Sex is out of the question. He claims missing her, but does not want to get back together. What does he want then? And lets bear in mind that this guy is normally not into female friends.

Hey dear i may help u on this one,first thing he dont want to loose u ,he want to be with u as much as possible,if he is possesive he may want to keep eye on u that with whom ur dating after leaving u if he cant keep such eye without contact with u, this may b just for comparison with ur newone n him. he just may hav 2 find out that ur looser or winner after u loose n date new guy

N its not matter that he is not with other female frends.N u say he dont want 2 cum back then 2nd part is most probable As he is egostic

Booty call.

Tug is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    If you want to heal emotionally the only way to do is to cut all communications with this guy. He made a decision to end the relationship he needs to man up and move on with his life.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Raze and Tug, this is the old thread of hers. If you want the most recent info, go here:

[url]http://www.loveforum.net/ask-male-forum/31822-fell-love-another-man-told-my-boyfriend-honestly-now-he-dumped-me.html[/url]
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Tug is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    Raze and Tug, this is the old thread of hers. If you want the most recent info, go here:

[url]http://www.loveforum.net/ask-male-forum/31822-fell-love-another-man-told-my-boyfriend-honestly-now-he-dumped-me.html[/url]
    Thanks Indi, I'll check it out now

If I did that it would be because I was trying to slowly rectify/patch things up. I wouldn't stay in any kind of contact with an Ex unless I still wanted it to work out.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    if it's sex now.. then i'm sure he doesn't play his sex after break-up cards well.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Quote Originally Posted by Graham Berkeley View Post
    If I did that it would be because I was trying to slowly rectify/patch things up. I wouldn't stay in any kind of contact with an Ex unless I still wanted it to work out.
    Why would you want it to? If it failed before, it would probably fail again. I also read a post on here about a guy changed himself so much for his ex. It wasn't for himself, it was for his ex. People try so hard to get their exes back. I really don't understand why the can't move on. I know it's hard and I've been there plenty of times, but I just say there are other fish in the sea and sometimes you gotta look at the fish that are deepest in the Ocean. At least that's what I tell myself even though it is cliche. =P
    I will do my best to reply with an educated, humble and honest answer. Ultimately, it is up to you whether you want to listen to my advice or ignore it completely. Sometimes, my advice may be wrong; occasionally, it will be right. Regardless, I want to do my best to give people answers they are seeking.