+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Feelin' really depressed bout this please help me!

Feelin' really depressed bout this please help me!

Hey. As many of u may no me and my gf split awhile ago. She told me she just wants to be "friends". I found out the reason she dumped me was because of my best mate. I knew he fancied her, even while me n my ex were dating. I could never trust him and her 2gether. Anyway she then told me really fancied my mate. He told me the same expect that he wont date her cos he knows how much I luv her. A whole 2 weeks pasted. My mate was now on hoilday. I could some emails and calls from my ex telling me how stupid it was fancing him and that it was an excuse to trying 2 get over me. I was like ok. However, after my best m8 got back from Hoilday we all met up. And guess what he done? He asked her out right in front of my face!! and she said yes I felt like my whole world was gone That night she was tellin me how much she luvs him, when the night she told me she didnt and that it was an excuse to show me she was moving on!! And theres more. My best m8 always seems to date girls that I have been out wiv. a few years ago I went out wiv this girl and the moment we split he was in there! and guess what they went out! This has happend about 3-4 times now and Im getting sick and tired of it. What should I do? I really need help hs it is making me really really depressed. I feel really depressed already wivout seeing me ex and my best m8 gettin all "lovey" with each other I dont know how much more I can take. I really need help so please reply...thank you

She doesn't love you. So she can't make you happy. You should look for another gf.

move on. she is not good enough for you and you will get over this, you know that. keep ypurself busy go out with different people. dont dwell on this as far as your mate is concerned he isnt really a friend at all. with friends like that who needs enemys. He is not your friend she may have loved you once but obviously not anymore and its time for you to move on. who needs a friend who has repatedly done this to you? you dont take care of you. and if you need to talk we are always here. time heals all wounds. Take care

Yeah suppose your right. Shes going to America 2morrow for 3 weeks so I guess I can try and get over her while she is gone. I think it might be less hard without her around. I think it will be good 2 have some time apart. And while she is gone I can go out and flirt wiv girls ect. who knows....i may even be over her when she gets back... thanx Blue I think ur right

your welcome anytime and flirting is a great & wonderful thing to do.

that frien sounds like a right prick. i'd confront him. well i would. maybe u wouldn't.