may crush ako with this girl. i think she was interested in me sometime in the past but i didn't/couldn't do anything about it.
now, i'd started to court her.

but i can't read her signals. i'd like a girl to comment about what they could mean. note: that this friendship is about 4 to 5 months old and that we've seen each other in group situations. but nag te-txt/msn kami almost daily.

1. iniinvita nya ako to events with friends. and i go almost everytime.
2. sinisend nya love songs to my msn.
3. nilist nya her friends - and i was one of them. but everyone else is in the list was her close circle of friends. i was the only outsider.
4. when i told her that work photographed me, she asked for the photo.

sounds good, right. but...

5. everytime i ask her out, tired siya always
6. meron week that we had settled to watch a pelicula. pero when i got busy during week, she said something like "i'm busy Miyerkules and you're busy Huwebes, so...". and that was the end of her sentence. so, i think this was a "no, thanks" and that sabado and lingo were off limits. so, i said "ok. maybe next time, then."
7. then she asked me to a group event that i couldn't go to. sinabi nya that she would have "insisted" that i went. pero busy really ako.
8. so to make up for that, i ask her to dinner. but then she brushes me off again.

confused na really ako that i'm gonna move on. i don't want to be a stalker but i also don't want to miss a chance with this girl.