+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I know this is a cliche, but I need some help!!

I know this is a cliche, but I need some help!

I know my problem is a cliche, but i really need what ever help/advice I can get. Ok, there was this girl who was in one of my classes last year. Well, I started to fancy her again this year (she's not in any of my classes this year) and so I was texting her and her friend and I told them. Anyway I realised that this girl was popular and that I wasn't going to stand a chance. I found this out from texting her friend. Anyway I started to get feelings for the friend ae like I've never meet the friend, only talked to her over text and said hi to her like once or twice. So now I've gone off the original girl, and am starting to like her friend, but it's a bit weird since I've never met her properly, like I know who she is and a bit about her because my mate use to like her haha.

So my problem is, how should I go about trying to meet her properly?
    Like I have told the original girl I sort of fancy her friend, and they tell each other everything so the friend is bound to know that I fancy her ae. To add more problems to my big problem; we have our last exam in three days, then I won't see her for two months unless I do something about it.
    I am a very shy person and go really really red in the face when ever I walk past them. Which leads me to my other question, has anyone got any advice on how not to go red in the face every time I see them?

Thank you so much in advance!!
    Last edited by Butter1; 19-11-10 at 07:58 AM.

Depending on how old they are, this could cause trouble between those two. I once caught a college coed on the rebound, meeting both her and her best friend at a bar. The next Friday, both girls came over to spend the night, the one to sleep with me and the other just in case there was trouble. They both left the next day, and then the one I slept with got back together with her boyfriend. But I also had the other girl's number and gave her a call the week after that, and we had some long phone calls that might have led to a date. But then she asked her friend if it was okay, and the friend flipped out. Even though she was back with her boyfriend, it bothered her that her best friend might sleep with me too. So her friend told me to stop calling either one of them.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

VincenzoG91,
    Thanks for your reply. The original girl that I did fancy is telling me that I should be brave and go meet her friend properly, so no problems there. Thanks for you concern.

Maybe the original girl can help introduce you two.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

Hmm I did think about that. I wasn't sure if that would be a good idea, but thinking about it now, I might just try that. Thanks.
    Oh by the way, do you have an ideas on how I can stop myself getting embarassed whenever I see her?
    Last edited by Butter1; 19-11-10 at 08:39 AM.