+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Curiosity killed the cat

Curiosity killed the cat

Hi everyone,
    I’m 22 yrs old and I’ve been with my boyfriend for a little over an year now. Today I learned a valuable lesson. I’m really curious person and I like to sniff around my bf skype, fb and other social networks. What I learned is that I should never do that again!

Last night I found something interesting. In one of his skype conversations with one of his friends my bf tells him, “Man I would like to f*ck something new”. He starts telling his friend how while he is with me, other girls constantly text him and call him and when he was single, they didn’t do so. His friend advises him to do something with one of those girls in a night when he drops me off at home, to call one of them and to do something about it. My bf replies to him that I’m crazy about him and he will never do such thing because it’s not worth it. And he doesn’t reply to their texts because he will only get pissed because he is not able to do anything with them while he is with me.

My question to you guys is, what should I do? I know I’m not supposed to go over his private stuff and if I tell him he will get mad, but it is EATING me inside. All I see in my mind is “Man I would like to f*ck something new”! I feel so bad, because I’m always there for him and I love him with all my heart. Help me, give me an advice please!

You're not focusing on the important part of that conversation, where he says he would never do anything like that to you. You just witnessed some guy-talk that you were never supposed to see. People do that, it's nothing. Blow it off, pretend that you never saw it, and never ever invade his privacy again.

Yeah. A lot of scumbags would have listened to their "friend" and acted on it. You could try spicing up your sex life a bit.

Edit: If you're really that worried about it. He might feel like it's getting routine. Like I said, I'm not him. I don't know how he thinks!
    Last edited by curly1118; 03-02-11 at 12:54 PM.

Yeah, take your lesson from this, he just gave you EVERY reason to trust him.......the exact reason you were snooping in the first place. Not only is he getting offers to cheat but he's actively and OPENLY declining them, even in front of his friends. A lot of guys wouldn't do that. Do be the girl who realizes what she has after he's gone.

ftm is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    Your boyfriend sounds like a normal guy, and very loyal to you. Keep things interesting in the bedroom and stop worrying.

I'm keeping things interesting in the bedroom, I'm doing everything the way he likes it. I guess it was just a guys talk. Thank you guys for your help!

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    "everything he likes?" that to me sounds extremely repetitive.

It's only been over a year, and he wants something new. The only thing keeping him is the relationship. He is gonna want it more and more. Nothing you can do about it.
    You know it's eventually going to happen right?