+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: indeed i found a forum full of racists.

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I want to ditto azure's post. I have never heard about any kind of racism towards Asians here in Europe . Moreover , Asians are always hardworkers , nice people lol , even Skinheads can't find a reason to harass them ehehe . I also think that if something, racists here are against Blacks and Arabs , or other European nations .
    I wazzzz here

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Actually, that's kind of true. White people have difficulty finding reason to be discriminatory towards asians. Especially on the jobsite.

Well, besides the fact they might get outworked by them.

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Bo View Post
    WHAT?? i thought you had a thang thang goin on with Sadie, don't be a cheater now! lollll
    I meant that I would impregnate her with a turkey baster. Sex never had anything to do with this. You dirty girl

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    damn, you have got way too much time on your hands bo...

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    Actually, that's kind of true. White people have difficulty finding reason to be discriminatory towards asians. Especially on the jobsite.

Well, besides the fact they might get outworked by them.
    It's not just that. They are nice friendly folks and rather than segregate into their own little communities, they integrate and get along very well with white folks.
    They are unlike those from the Mid East who for the majority just don't integrate at all, but instead build up their own communities and turn these communities into mini Pakistans, etc.

It's the ones who won't and don't integrate into British society and Muslims, that are seen to be the problem by far right groups over here...Muslims more so.

Thomas Jefferson said it best:
    “Bigotry is the disease of ignorance, of morbid minds; enthusiasm of the free and buoyant. education and free discussion are the antidotes of both.”

Quote Originally Posted by xxazurexx View Post
    I think the whole forum is a joke, Stormfront I mean.

To be honest I was surprised at the racism against Chinese/Japanese people and because over here in the UK, it's the blacks and Middle Eastern muslims that are seen to be the problem by the nazis, nobody else. We never hear of racism against Chinese/Japanese people. Least not in my area of Britain anyway.

Anyways, I might have ended up with a little chocolate baby had I been younger and ended up with that mid eastern guy....awww lol. I think mixed race kids are real good looking kids.
    Really?
    When I went to England last summer, I saw ALOT of black/white love going on. And it was the REALLY dark ethnic people who were getting picked up, which is kinda rare where I'm from.
    I come from a very diverse background (I'm part black) and I got about fifty guys hitting on me the entire time I was there, which does NOT happen back home in America. England just turned out to be something that I was totally not expecting, and I actually felt very welcomed there.
    Mostly all I hear about in the UK about racism, has to do with people of middle eastern/south asian backgrounds. I thought maybe perhaps, the whole black thing had moved on across the pond, because they sure don't act like it's a problem!

But yeah, I know about that site. I ran across it once, a long time ago when I was wondering if Rammstein was a racist band. What I found on that site, literally turned my stomach. The stupidity is just........ Unbelievable. And they think they are one thousand percent correct in what they are saying, which is even CRAZIER. They all need psychiatric help.

Bo is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    well more than anything on those sites that pissed me off was how they were saying all those horrible things yet those ignorant f*cks probably don't realize half the things they use electronics, household items, clothing are made in an asian country. Those morons are too stupid to realize they contradict themselves with every other sentence. It's just so icky....
    "Sometimes the best way to throw a punch is to take a step back"~Morgan freeman

there will always be racist sexist these people a narrow minded
    Always forgive your enemies - nothing annoys them so much.
    Oscar Wilde

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
    ~ by Ralph Waldo Emerson ~

Quote Originally Posted by Petit Papillon View Post
    I want to ditto azure's post. I have never heard about any kind of racism towards Asians here in Europe . Moreover , Asians are always hardworkers , nice people lol , even Skinheads can't find a reason to harass them ehehe . I also think that if something, racists here are against Blacks and Arabs , or other European nations .
    Papillon you need to take a closer look at what you think the term Asian refers to in the UK...

By Asians birtish people mean Indian people, and often people from pakistan...it goes to the extent that a lot of arabic people fall into this category as well..

I used to think as well that the Japenese/chinese peole were the ones called Asians but it's not the case at all..

Could British people confirm this?
    "Oh I could spend my life having this conversation. Look, please try to understand before one of us dies"

Quote Originally Posted by Yet another guy View Post
    It's just plain simpler to view the world as black and white rather than probabilistic shades of gray.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Hey I don't say how UK is regarding Asians. I say how it is at least in Germany,Poland or Spain or even France. I have never heard here something against Asians . The "real" Asians like Japanese, Chinese or Thai or whatever .
    I wazzzz here

Sonrisa is offline Gwynplaine
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Hey I don't say how UK is regarding Asians. I say how it is at least in Germany,Poland or Spain or even France. I have never heard here something against Asians . The "real" Asians like Japanese, Chinese or Thai or whatever .
    oh oh, i've always said i was Asian lol
    mo'Dajvo' pa'wIjDaq je narghpu' He'So'bogh SajlIj

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonrisa View Post
    oh oh, i've always said i was Asian lol
    Most of Russians could be considered Asians , but I would never think of them so When I say "Asian" I Chinese,Thai,Filipino,Japanese etc etc... Not even Indian . Indian are Indian
    I wazzzz here

Sonrisa is offline Gwynplaine
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Most of Russians could be considered Asians , but I would never think of them so When I say "Asian" I Chinese,Thai,Filipino,Japanese etc etc... Not even Indian . Indian are Indian
    i kinda thought since my dad is asian and i look like one, i should be considered as one. i can't possibly be white.
    mo'Dajvo' pa'wIjDaq je narghpu' He'So'bogh SajlIj

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You don't look like Asian :/ Chad looks like Asian . Or even Frasbee. You don't :/ At least, not the Asian I mean :p
    I wazzzz here

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast