+ Follow This Topic
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: indeed i found a forum full of racists.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Bo View Post
    Yes and another one that was even worse. This girl cam on and was talking about how this was god's way of telling all the 'atheists' in japan that he is here. Pretty much saying she's glad god answered her prayers and ****ed japan with a tsunami. Stupid bitch. Then she went onto make another video about how she was trolling youtube and meant to piss people off....BUT she then deleted her account. Maybe cuz she was getting death threats from ppl.
    Bo, there are better ways to occupy your time, and more important, relevant things to express grief over.

These people are not one of them.

All they are is talk.

Talk, talk, talk.

Actions trump anything that comes out of their mouth, and yours.

Do your best to be the kind of person that puts emotion into action, they are the people that can make any difference in the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Petit Papillon View Post
    For me Pakistanis are Arabs lol .
    Is that how you refer to them in Poland?

When I think 'arab', I think of men riding camels in the desert wearing long towels on their heads, lol

Bo is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    Bo, there are better ways to occupy your time, and more important, relevant things to express grief over.

These people are not one of them.

All they are is talk.

Talk, talk, talk.

Actions trump anything that comes out of their mouth, and yours.

Do your best to be the kind of person that puts emotion into action, they are the people that can make any difference in the world.
    Very true, i happened upon them from people posting on my facebook. Super lame. But i'm over it, people can be ignorant all they want but i'm gonna make sure i'm not.
    "Sometimes the best way to throw a punch is to take a step back"~Morgan freeman

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by xxazurexx View Post
    Is that how you refer to them in Poland?

When I think 'arab', I think of men riding camels in the desert wearing long towels on their heads, lol
    Yeah this or Muslims Few years ago for us Muslim was pretty much everything that had a little bit darker skin
    We refer Arabs to people from Nort-west Africa,through whole north Africa till almost everything with -stan at the end , like Afghanistan,Pakistan...But not Kazachstan - there are living Poles
    I wazzzz here

sadie_genie Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Bo View Post
    Has anyone been on youtube lately and came across some videos that went viral because of racist comments referencing the tsunami and earthquake in Japan. THIS IS WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT. so frustrating, my bf doesn't understand why it's so frustrating to me to see so many ignorant people making some of the most racist and idiotic comments i've ever heard. It almost makes me not want to live in the us or 'western' countries cuz i see so much ignorance on a daily basis and people who are so self righteous about it
    Oh, the UCLA chick? She isn't racist; she's just stupid. lol

I'm useless at Geography and didn't even know until recently, dohhh that Russia was plonked in the middle of all the 'stans'. I always thought Russia was next door to the USA.

Is it just me or is that odd? Russia is a majority white country isn't it?

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I'm useless at Geography and didn't even know until recently, dohhh that Russia was plonked in the middle of all the 'stans'. I always thought Russia was next door to the USA.

Lol. sorry, i had to laugh!
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

^^Laugh at what? Me being a thick twat at geog?

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"

As far as I remember Russia is next to the USA. I think they share borders with Alaska (Alaska was sold by Russia to USA) . I think so
    I wazzzz here

Quote Originally Posted by Petit Papillon View Post
    As far as I remember Russia is next to the USA. I think they share borders with Alaska (Alaska was sold by Russia to USA) . I think so
    lol, yeah you are right, I just checked a map of the world...dohhhh.

I had no interest and hated geog at school.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I always had not bad but not good grade at geography . I know more or less where all the countries are and cities and so but I wasn't interested at studying grounds and all that shit . I know what I have to know
    I wazzzz here

No disrespect Petit, but I also just became aware of where Poland even is....lmao. You are quite close to the UK

I think the only places I was sure of, is France, Spain, Germany and Australia...and that is only because Australia is down under, lol

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    No disrespect Petit, but I also just became aware of where Poland even is....lmao. You are quite close to the UK

I think the only places I was sure of, is France, Spain, Germany and Australia...and that is only because Australia is down under, lol
    Hahahahahha you didn't disrespect me... You rather dissed yourself hahahaha No seriously, you should at least get to know Europe a little bit better. From respect to your own continent
    I have to admit, I see no difference between UK and England and Great Britain . don't really know the difference , but it's more of a geographic detail that no one really has to know ...
    I wazzzz here

I aint the only one who is clueless. Many think that England is the UK.

Honestly, even some people who actually live in England know eff all about England. If I tell anyone I'm from the North East, they then assume I'm a geordie in Newcastle. Not the case, the North East is a huge place and doesn't just consist of Newcastle.

I was once chatting to a guy, he asks where I'm from. I said the North East, which is a region. He then asked 'North East of London'??...lmfao

I said 'no duhhhh, it's up the country, next door to Scotland'.

When I said South Asian, I was wondering which nationalities fell under that part of the world. Over here we don't class people are being North Asian or South Asian, we tend to refer to people by their nationalities, not by their continent...except when we say Asian. By that we mean the people of the Middle East I googled South Asian anyway and it refers to pakistanis.
    And India.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast