+ Follow This Topic

Thread: To just let go and fade away or tell her whats on my mind? Help???

To just let go and fade away or tell her whats on my mind? Help???

Make a long story short. I've been on and off with a woman for the last 26 years. There were marriages and great spans of time in between our times together. Once when we were 22 ( lasted 4 months ) then again when we were 32 and both seperated then again last summer for 3 months and then a split and now another 4 months and seemingly a split again. We always come back to each other and the connection is intense everytime but for whatever reason we implode. I will never understand why. Now with our seemingly breaking it off again, I am left very frustrated with alot I would like to say to her. Not so much to have her back ( I'm unsure of what I want with her ) but more so to get it off my chest and let go of the frustration. I am incredibly hurt this time and am feeling the major heartbreak everyone talks about. So my question is since I instigated a no contact rule with myself after our last conversation and receiving 1 email from her about nothing last Sunday, should I write her a letter, a email, set up 1 final knock down drag out meeting and burn that bridge once and for all or should I just keep the no contact up. She's definitly wondering what the hell is going on with me judging by her email as I've never done the no contact on my part before. Rambling post I know but I'm frustrated as I type this crap. Anyhelp ladies? Thank you.

26 years of breaking up and making up doesn't seem too good honestly. I would either let her know what's up with your feelings and that you need to either stay together or split for good. It says something that it never works out, tiger's don't change their stripes.

Meet up, get everything out in the open. 26 years is just a joke!

I agree. 26 years is nothing :S