+ Follow This Topic

Thread: lettin go of past mistakes...made by others

lettin go of past mistakes...made by others

My b/f and I were separated for 2 mts...been together a total of 3.5 yrs. During our separation, we both had sex w/ another person. Even though we were apart at the time, i'm still having a tough time forgettin about it. Like when him and i have sex now, i wonder if he's thinkin about her, if the things he's doin to me he did to her as well. ugh yeah. He's made it very clear to me that he regrets it b/c he did this girl 3 times, not knowin bout her sexual history or anything....he claims he was drunk, but if he wore protection everytime which he claims he did, then he knew what he was doin. I've always had problems w/ lettin go of the past. I haven't told him any of this....he doesn't think im having a problem right now. I dont wanna talk to him about it. sooo could any of you guys help me out here???? btw, he works w/ this girl too. And hes at work right now and i'm nervous/worried as hell. Not necessarily about him, but i dont know this girl or what she's capable of sayin to him or anything to make him change his mind bout him and i. I dont trust her.
    Last edited by alicia2601; 27-12-04 at 05:57 AM.
    While one person hesitates because he feels inferior, the other is busy making mistakes and becoming superior.

No matter what, the chances of finding a virgin at any point for a relationship are slim in this day and age. If you can get over the fact that whoever else you might find has probably had sex with someone else before you, I don't see why you shouldn't forget about him. You WERE apart. You ALSO did the same thing, but with another guy.

He feels bad about it, which is more than I could say if I was definitely apart from someone and didn't (and shouldn't) have had restrictions about it. Try to let it go as something that happened when you weren't involved together.

Alexi

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    ________Boo!________

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    here we go again... you two worry too much about what the other person is thinking. so you both feel like you made a mistake and now you're worrying about how the other person feels?? first come to terms TOGETHER that you both miss eachother. second, get past all this bullshit that you always seem to get yourself into. third, finally try to live out the rest of your lives together. everyone has their problems in life, it's how you handle it that you make you strong.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...