+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My girl cheated me twice.

My girl cheated me twice.

I have been cheated twice by my gf twice already but I still keep her at my side.
    She told me that she won't do it again, but I don't trust her anymore.
    I still love her and we are still on for 3 years now.
    Am I martyr or stupid?

you are neither. clearly you have feelings for this girl but they are not reciprocated. I know that no one wants to hear this but maybe it is time you split with her. It takes a tremendous amount of trust to stay with her after she cheated the first time and I applaud you for that. However, after you showed that you still cared and still trusted her again she crushed you by doing it again. Leave her before she hurts you more. You are the better person for doing so.

Break up with her twice. Redeem yourself.

I think you're stupid, really stupid.

:-(, cheating is the best reason for quitting.

Greetings babyberto,

Ouch! So she cheated not one time, but three. Wow! Give me a moment to take that all in. Okay im ready. So you say you still love her and keep her by your side. My question is WHY? WHY does she deserve to be the girl on your side. Oh wait because she has been for three years I suppose. I wonder how many guys side she resides on. Um probably a few. How many times has she cheated on you? Probably a few, and how may more times will she apologize and say she wont do it again. Probably a few more. Listen I am a female so therefore I know other females and the truth is she will do it again. SHE WILL. Why you ask? Because you allow her to. Yes you allow her to and that gives her permission to treat you bad, cook up some phony apology, and still remain in your life. One of my favorite authors motto is "When someone shows you who they are, believe them." And she has shown you three times, as far as you know... I don't ever condone anyone enduring circumstances that will keep them unhappy. That means you. You deserve to be happy and I'm sad to say it but she is not the one to do that for you. She does not deserve your trust or anything for that matter. You need to put your energy into a hobby or something to take your mind off her. Stop calling, receving emails, texts, ect from her and write her from your life This will be hard because love fills your heart, but you MUST if you ever want to be happy.
    Now I wont call you stupid because stuff like this happens all the time, but if you stay, then you both may as well go and get tattoos and hers should say "IMMATURE" and yours "STUPID"
    Good Luck!

Very good. You love her which is why you are still with her. I tell you what, let her f**k some more guys. She's very likely to do so again. They'll all be very happy. but you poor thing, just cry yourself to sleep every night. You're a martyr for love. you have my sympathy (sorry no respect).

thats disgusting, get rid of her. alot of the time people stick with people through problems like this is because they are scared of being alone.

im sure your a great person and you dont deserve that kind of shit. you have been hurt 2 times too many and every time you get hurt like that it also scars you. you must be full of resentment and constantly second guessing her words. what a horrible position to be put it.

it also tells your GF that its okay to cheat because you will always be there for her.

i know its hard, but seriously do yourself a favor and make it stop.

another thing you could do is go cheat on her twice then say your even, i wonder how she would feel? if you did do you think she would still want to go out with you? double standards maybe?

You're too co-dependent to leave her so why don't you make the best of a bad situation and declare your relationship as open where you both get to go to bed with other people but you vow to always consider each other your primary partner with whom you always can rely on for life-mate activites and decisions.

If you can't see yourself being able to accept her NOT being a monogamous person, then why are you accepting of her NOT being a monogamous person by staying with her?

Make up your mind either you stay and accept or you leave and find someone who respects the fact that monogamy means with one. Don't be her fool for a minute longer.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. Fool me a third time? Maybe you can let us know how that should end because she will most likely abuse your faith in her at least once more.

Trying to work through things is good, but being blind to abusive behavior is another. And cheating on someone who trusts you and gives you second chances is abusive in my book.

Good luck.
    Brought to you by Dating With Devon!

Get rid mate, think the majority of us have been in your situation. It will be hard to let her go but like others have said just pick yourself up and move on.

Good luck

I have recently posted a topic about my freind cheating on her boyfriend. Even though i have never been in a relationship with my friend i had strong feelings for her. When i found out she had been cheating on her boyfriend i have had to try and forget about her even though my heart says that i still love her. You have to try and think whats best for you. After all they say love is blind and i have experienced that blindness my self. You are also experiencing that blindness. My friends boyfriend knows that his gf is cheating, he's caught her twice. She has told him that she wants to make it work between the two of them. But it wont happen i just know it. She will never leave the relationship because shes got everything she wants. It takes a strong person to just say "thats it i've had enough". You need to get out of this situation. I hope my friends boyfriend sees the light also, because if there's one thing i hate its people getting disrepected and walked all over. Build up the strength to end it my friend, there are other girls out there. It will take some time to get over her but the longer you wait now the longer it will take to move on. Take care.

What goes around comes around move on

wOw.. Thanks for the feedback guys.
    i have given her one more chance and i will keep that promise.
    I'm sorry for being this stupid but i think i love her so much. I couldn't let her go now that i felt she love me more than ever.
    please respect me guys,
    I'm stupid, that's what I am.

OK......................,thats your decision but how much more of this are you going to take. One day i hope you start to realise. I guess everyone has to go through mistakes in their lives to learn. I'm assuming that you think she is "THE ONE". Let me tell you there is no "ONE" person for anyone. Its just something thats made up in your mind. Alot of how people feel about another has to do with your own mind playing tricks on you. You need to sort out the real feelings from the false ones. Take care and stop getting hurt.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast