+ Follow This Topic

Thread: When do you know when the girl you are seeing really becomes your real girfriend

When do you know when the girl you are seeing really becomes your real girfriend

Cut and long story short I have been seeing this girl for off and on for about 6 weeks and this week we became boyfriend and girlfiriend. I am still now 100% sure if it will work out for us as she has lots of problems and has just moved 1 amd a half hours away from me and has been treated badly by blokes in the past and she said that I am different and so nice to her that she finds it hard to get her head around. So when do you really know when the girl you really like and she really likes you take it to the next step and become and itam and how do you know that it will work out.

When you ask her to, and she says yes.

You can ask if she want to be exclusive with each other and not date others, but make NO ASSUMPTIONS. Be clear in your communications, it makes for a much less stressful relationship.

If you are only dating each other, and no one else, then you are boyfriend/girlfriend. And you have to talk about it with her, to make sure she wants to date you and no one else.

When she is the first person you want to talk to when something good (or bad) happens in your life.

You need to sit down, talk to her and tell her how you really feel. Make her know that you will never ever treat her bad and that you are different from all of the other men she's been with. Get her flowers, make her a mixtape with all her fav. songs. Little things win over girls hearts.