This is very long I know but I want to make sure you guys have all the details to form an opinion, anyways my ex and I have been dating for two years I have know her for 13 years we were each other first kiss when we were kids, I moved to another city when i was 11 and never spoke to her again til i was 17 where I found her on facebook. We talk on facebook she had a bf at the time he treated her like shit, one day she broke up with him and we started talking nuting serious than she tells me that her ex is fighting for her I told her do what you want, she ends up going back to him I was hurt but w.e it was nutin serious anyways while she was with him she got jealous that i slept with a girl and it clearly upset her. Anyways fast forward a six months they break up we talk again than out of the blue she says the long distance wont work she doesnt want to rush into anything with anyone she just wants to be friends im like cool it hurt but w.e nutin serious again , anyways she lied because two weeks she starts talking with this bum who had a kid with a stripper came out of prison just a bad guy in general so I stopped talking her. She than goes back to her ex AGAIN so I was like **** that . Months go by they break up she wants to talk I want nutin to do with her, than one day she ask me to come visit her in toronto, and i got over what she did and i went as friends and this is the first time ive seen her since we were kids, blah blah things got serious i moved to toronto for school and we started dating, so to get straight to the point my ex and I broke up towards the end of July, because she felt that she wasnt in love with me anymore but still loves me and the reason was because I dont show affection anymore. The reason why I havent been able to show affection anymore is because at the time I had a lot on my plate I recently lost my job at the time, I was suppose to start college in Sept but my student loan fell through so I was unable to attend and I was having financial issues because of my family. My mother had a fight with my aunt who she was living with in June and my mother ask if she could stay at my girlfriends house for the time being til she finds a house, I ask my gf at the time she said she was ok with it because my mother and her got a long perfectly. Well for the month that my mother was there everything was fine i didnt sense anything wrong with my gf, anyways my ex and I have been having issues of our own because we dont have sex that often anymore simply because im bored and i hate routines and our sex life was dull. This has been an issue for a few months and to be honest I didnt do anything to change it up but neither did she so I wont take full responsiblity, well one day we tried and I just got angry because it was boring and it upset her obv and blah blah we talked and everything seemed fine, the next day I left out of town for a couple days to visit my brothers and my ex was still with my mother, a couple days later my ex calls me and says she feels different and and that she isnt IN love with me anymore, this came to a surprise to me because a week before I left to visit my brother my mother and her were having convos about kids and names/middle names that type of stuff, so I was surprise to how her feelings changed so fast. Anyways I went back to Toronto the next morning and ask to meet face to face because after two years I felt I deserve that she would say it to my face and she refused too, saying it was to difficult for her, I eventually got to her and she agreed to see me for half hour (slap in the face i Know) we talk got nutin out of it so I told her cool im done im moving on, but she insisted that we stay friends and I told her no because my feelings are to strong for her i dont see her as a friend. Anyways so this back and forth of me fighting for her went on for about two weeks (keep in mind I never fought for her to the point were I lost dignity I believe I was very mature about it ) anyways so I told her cool im done fighting for you take care dont bother msging me, anyways after I cut her off she drunk calls me at 4am one night and keeps texting me that she cares for me and what not, than one day she calls me from work on her break and I ask I come over to chill as friends I said no cause im not ready it clearly upset her that I refuse to go anyways I ended going because I wanted her to say everything she has been telling me to my face because I wanted closer, long story short she wanted to have sex but insisted thats not what she wanted me there for and I told her no but we did spend the night together hugging and kissing like we were still together she said that night was perfect it felt like a dream and that she find it weird calling me by my first name. After that night I knew she still had feelings for me so I told her think about this decision and come back to me when u know 100% what u want to do she said ok. A week went on I gave her space and time to think than she msg me on facebook saying "dont wait for me" I ask how long do you think it will take for you to know what she wants she said maybe a year so I laughed and told her im done after two years if your not in love with me or see a future with me than you never will, she keeps insisting that we will be together in the future I tell her no we are done for good im moving on, she says that apart of her still wants my babies but not right now, I ask her do u want to see other people she says " I dont know " she than says the reason why she cant take me back is because she feels like she doesnt deserve me and that im too good for her, i said bullshit if i meant that much to you will fight for me not be able to let me go so easily. Anyways i had enough of the this back and forth cause she says one thing but clearly she still has feelings for me anyways do you guys think that I should move on or keeping fighting??