+ Follow This Topic

Thread: advice about this situation tips plz HOT girl

advice about this situation tips plz HOT girl

shes the hottest in class today i talked to her for first time today at beggining she was like im too good for u i was like wathever then 5 minutes later we were talking nicely there were 2 dudes behind talking but she was only paying atention to me idk she shows me somenting in the book and i grab book and she touched my fingers then she touched me with her pencil in my knee while talking to me she might be 2 years older than me im 20 but dont care xD.she also stepped "accidentaly" on my feet when we stopped talking.

while i talked to her we were looking on our eyes and she always stop seingn my eyes first

we talked the first our but second hour we dindt even look at each other cause class

so the help i need is that i dindt get her name at the end of the class cause someone started talking to her(a boy) but not her boyfriend i left cause i dind t want to look desperated.did i took the right decision? what should i say next class to her help help!!
    shes so HOT but i wasnt nervous at all cause i knew i got what it takes but the problem is how long should i w8 till getting lunch with her ask for number and inviting her out and telling her i like her plz T.T need help so badly ty

should i text her or phone call her or just in person too many question right? so in love

Just keep it cool and casual when you see her in class next. Dont seem desperate or she'll think you're like every other retard guy trying to get in her pants. You really should have caught her name that was a huge mistake to leave without it. Its a HUGE bonus when a guy I only met briefly remembers my name!

Call her up first. Or text her. Whatever kids do these days. You should find out if she has a boyfriend.
    I have a long time interest in psychology, specializing in relationship dynamics for 30 years.
    (Please note, we give the best advice we can based on the information given in a post. For better advice, please include the age of all romantic partners.)

i hope to get more help here guys comon ill keep updating i have class with her on monday by the way shes hard to make laugh =S
    shes acts as a serious girl im not 20 im 19 and she might be 20 or 21 mayb my age.

more advice woudl be apreciatte xD
    song(so baby comon can u help me?.....)
    Last edited by vegeta123; 09-09-11 at 12:28 AM.