+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How do I move on without my only love around?

How do I move on without my only love around?

I believed all the lies because I put my trust in you. That's where it starts from but your heart wasn't true. I'm all alone in this room my heart is slowing down you let me fall and never picked me off the ground. How could you do this after everything we have been through? Even at your lowest moments I was there to be with you. You told me this love was unbreakable You lied. Now I don't feel alive because It's killing me inside. I hate that I love you I hate that I need you. The very pain that I feel can only mend when I feel you back in my arms (where you belong). Baby please don't go lets talk about it and work it out lets right the wrongs. Since you been gone my nights have gotten longer please come back the distance wont make us stronger don't give up on me so easy baby lets try so until you return I'm gonna let my heart cry. As I'm sitting here the tears fall Wishing I could see you soon with so much time to think. Flashbacks in silence spread the room me and you together holding hands dancing in the rain. No worries tonight just let it fall and wash away the pain. If only I could stop the world and make you mine again tonight. Then I would ask the lord to guide us with an everlasting light. If this is truly meant to be then all will fall into place and I will wait for the day I could once again see your face.

There's really nothing to say, but beautiful! This brought me to tears and made me remember some painful times. Thank you for sharing that.