+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Why did she lead me on? And what can I do now?

Why did she lead me on? And what can I do now?

Hey guys,

I've met this girl maybe 3 or 4 months ago.. I met her through a school friend because they needed 2 guys (my best mate and me) to perform specific cheer leading stunting performances to advertise a company. So everytime we see eachother is when we're rehearsing.

One of the girls incharge told her (the girl I like) that no one can hook up during this time while we are working together because it could make things awkward, I can kinda see we're theyre comming from but its not like we're seeing eachother 9-5 everyday as co workers but w/e.

At first I only liked her a little bit, but as the weeks went by my feelings went from small to really intense and I couldn't go a single day without thinking about her.
    I've been flirting with her almost everytime I see her and shes been flirting back. I have a few reasons to believe she likes me.

Heres a few: A group of us were watching movies (while we were watching movies she was cuddling me intensely and stroking my abs and yeah just hugging me hardcore) in her bed and at the end of the night she kicked everyone out and let me stay and spoon her all night , I was telling her a story how my neighbours used to perve on me in the shower (really creepy story) and she says "well i'd perve on you too if i was your neighbour". She got upset when my mate was getting a bit affectionate with another member and she screamed out that "ITS NOT FAIR" implying she wants to get with me? (my mate and I are the only guys with 3 other girls in the group) Theres also been a few other hints here and there.

Anyways, I find out from one of her friends that after all this flirting and bullshit, that she infact does not like me and wants me as a friend. She thinks I'm too big and muscular (why would she say she would perve on me if she didnt like my body? :S) and that I'm too young??? (shes one year older than me.. -.-). Perhaps she is making excuses?

I think she has issues because shes mentioned her mother beating her and leaving her stranded and driving off heaps of times so who else knows whats happend to her.

I'm pretty sure she does have issues, shes kinda weird and creepy in some ways but I would be compeletly willing to overlook some of the weird shit she does and says, but I have no idea where to go from here.

Should I just be friends or perhaps I could win her over in some way, shes just so cute and amazing ughhhh, I feel like a slave to this emotion I have for her and wish I could turn it off and forget it but I can't .

Thanks for listening
    Last edited by Cyrol; 04-10-11 at 02:08 PM.

I think she might be scared of getting hurt. Reading your story I get the impression that she is attracted to you but then maybe she thinks that by being just friends she won't have to deal with a break-up or you leaving her, and that's why she's making up excuses that you're too young or muscular or whatever. That's something she needs to work on. My advice to you is to just be honest with her and tell her how you feel, and maybe she'll open up to you. Best of luck.