+ Follow This Topic

Thread: please help me, I'm wasting precious time in life

please help me, I'm wasting precious time in life

Hi I saw Clay Walker (country music star) in concert this past weekend (it was amazing!) and ever since then have been extremely depressed. I'm a 39 year old wife and mother but my problem first started after the concert being down thinking why couldn't I have someone like him because he seemed so nice and kind, not to mention he's gorgeous and the moves he makes on stage don't help I seem to have snapped out of that fantasy because the man is happily married, I'm married and nevermind the fact that he doesn't even know I exist and I'm quite sure he wouldn't drop her like a hot potato if I showed up lol! It doesn't help that everything you read confirms that he is a geuinely nice guy. Anyway, now my problem is more a depressed mood, a "jealousy" if you will, about the money and lifestyle these guys live and I find myself dwelling on the fact that I don't live in Tennessee in a big house with enough money that I never have to worry about a budget or desiring for anything. I haven't been fair to my husband because since last week, I've treated him very poorly because he "doesn't fit the standard" I guess. I think I'm down because we see these guys perform and they seem "perfect" and then I start "hatin' on" my husband and thinking I want someone that perfect--but I'm sure he's a normal guy with flaws just like the rest of them! We are middle class and have had a good life, but I'm just dwelling and feeling sorry for myself and am desperate for someone to give it to me straight to snap me out of this. I've beek acting like this for over a week now and keep dwelling on what the weathe's like where he lives versus here and just generally feeling sorry for myself about everything. How do you keep from feeling that jealousy or whatever it is of the rich and famous? Don't be afraid to be harsh, I think that's what I need! I'm really not a stalker, I'm just desperately seeking a wake up call so I can get back to normal! I thank you for any advice you may have

you are having emotional problem and are not able to come to terms with reality.... you probably had a dream abt your luv life wen u were younger and i guess ur old dreamz are haunting you back... remember the concert and the star are stage life... and whatever personality you saw of him is just for show... its not real life.... ur real life is in your hands... remember there is a hero in everyman... just find that hero in your husband... life will be happy....