+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Stupid mistakes you've made

Stupid mistakes you've made

Hopefully this thread will make people feel better when they make a stupid mistake. I'll start:

Got a note on my car's wind shield today saying I was on a reserved parking spot. I thought it referred to that particular spot, so tonight I found an empty spot next to that spot. Turned out the entire area was reserved. Car got towed. Probably get a $200 fine tomorrow...

Just moved to a new city and started a new job, too. Still trying to get settled down and now I get this crap. *sigh*

That's not stupid, that's ignorance. Perhaps the area was not clearly marked.

Oh yeah. 3 years ago I bought 30 pocket knives thinking I could resell them for a profit. The recession hit. Well, I sold one.
    I have a long time interest in psychology, specializing in relationship dynamics for 30 years.
    (Please note, we give the best advice we can based on the information given in a post. For better advice, please include the age of all romantic partners.)

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Marrying a douchebag when I was 24 and then staying with him for two years while he continually cheated on me, I'd say that was the biggest one. Next to that, everything else seems pretty miniscule.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by bulrush View Post
    That's not stupid, that's ignorance. Perhaps the area was not clearly marked.

Oh yeah. 3 years ago I bought 30 pocket knives thinking I could resell them for a profit. The recession hit. Well, I sold one.
    Surely knives would be more popular in a recession? more muggers etc?
    Anyway, ill have one of those bad boys off you if you have any left. Been searching for a quality blade now the economy is finally picking up.

I was stupid enough to let Kirby salesmen into my home. That was an expensive mistake.

I was going to list all the stupid things I can recall doing but I don't have enough self esteem today.
    'People are never perfect but love can be. People waste time looking for the perfect lover rather than creating the perfect love' - Princess Leigh-Cheri from Still Life With Woodpecker.

I chased a woman for 3 years who didn't want to be with me. I learned a lot.

I was angry at having a flat tire one day, so I carelessly threw my flat tire into the back of my pickup box, just to have it land on something that ended up flying up and going through my back window........

I am 78 and my mistake is not sleeping with as many women as I can when I was younger. Now I am stuck with a fat ass bitch without having experienced the highs of my youth. So now I tell my grand kids to not make the same mistake that I did. I tell them: go **** as many sluts as you can and if they can't, go **** as many hookers as you can.

Mine was staying with a guy who was abusive with me and tried to kill me a couple of times, but i was too blind because i thought i loved him.

MAXRacer --- For real?
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

sadie_genie Guest
    I made no mistakes...my parents did.

sadie_genie Guest
    OMG! Just found out a friend of mine live near me and he saw me on a bus lately. Note to self: have to make myself look better when I go out because I will never know when I will see someone I know. lol

Bo is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    where do i begin?
    "Sometimes the best way to throw a punch is to take a step back"~Morgan freeman

Opening this thread because i seen that "Bo" had posted.

i feel like big mistakes are the biggest part of my life...but staying in a 5 year relationship with a girl I loved just as a friend was the biggest...wasn't in love/attracted like i should have been...wasted a lot of time.