+ Follow This Topic

Thread: this girl is confusing me

this girl is confusing me

Ill try and be short and sweet. we both have aspergers, we dated for about 2 months and broke up in feb. When we did she said she wanted a friend and maybe a lover but not a bf, so weve been talking, but she always gives really short replys one word answers and such. i take to be her disinterest in me so i stopped txting till today when i accidently txted her sortly fallowed by a hey why havnt i herd from you lately? im confused...

theres nothing confusing about this, she throws it in your face, then shes acting not interested witch is abvious, so why in the helll would you still be talking to her? because it seems that you still have feelings for this chick and you still probably floating with hope of getting her back, stop talking to her dont contact her even if she calls or text dont pick up or reply, move on..

Shes not playing games shes just aspie...

Well I do know about Asperger's and I have to say that syndrome has nothing to do with the way she is treating you - which is fair, and decisive. She told you clearly she doesn't want a relationship, and you've broken up. She obviously cherishes you as a friend and part of her life though, and likes communicating with you, even with short and brief answers (this you may put down to Asperger's). I don't see what there's to be confused about, except if you're having feelings for her and getting your hopes up over her last message....in that case, you probably need to get some distance or at least talk about it properly with her. If it didn't bother you, you wouldn't be here.

Im not actually sure why im here... im kind of realizing i posted in the wrong section. and btw its less hope and more want... doesnt mean im not persuing other options =p