+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Help with dating a shy girl?

Help with dating a shy girl?

So I've been on the 2nd date with a girl I really like, however she is the very shy sort and I find myself doing all the work in terms of starting conversation. She opens up much more over text and is actually a very interesting and funny person, and utterly stunning (black hair, blue eyes). I think she likes me as she wants to come on another date. I'd like some advice on how to open her up a little more and when I should try to start physical contact. I haven't even hugged her yet as I didn't want to make her feel uncomfortable and normally I lay on the first date! I really do like this girl though as she's not like all the rest and I find we have a fair bit in common. She also reminds me of myself in the past as I used to be extremely shy.

Are there any indicators that she likes me?

Thanks

If she wants a third date with you then I would say that's a good indicator that she likes you! My advice would be to just let her be herself and she should start to feel more comfortable with you the more time she spends with you. As for making a move- she is probably too shy to make the first move on you and by you not making a move on her she might be wondering how you really feel about her! As somebody who can be shy myself at times I personally prefer to get the first hug/kiss out the way as thinking about when/how that will go can play on my mind else during the date and make me more shy! So maybe she would prefer for you to hug her and take it from there.

I did text her "afternoon beautiful" and she replied with "helloo handsome". Maybe an indicator of interest maybe?

Yep, I would say so!