+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Confusion after breakup-I think I like a guy should I tell him

Confusion after breakup-I think I like a guy should I tell him

I recently ended a 3 year relationship with a guy I really loved. I cheated on him once with another guy. I was being ignored and just needed a friend and it turned into a friend with benefits kind of fling. He was in a troubled relationship himself. This went on for a couple months. I felt like we were great friends and I really liked him, there were times when I thought he really liked me too, but could never tell if he was just being nice or did he have feelings for me. We both broke up our relationships and we had one night together I felt like we were becoming more than just friends. We would text each other about more than just sex. Then we we stopped talkin for awhile. He friended me on Facebook and I keep up with him on there. He started dating a girl and I saw it on Facebook, but I noticed recently that he has removed some of her posts and he does not have a relationship status posted anymore. Maybe he just blocked that from me, not sure.

I really would like to hear some advice or from someone who has been in a situation like this before. I know I should feel this pain over my ex-boyfriend but instead I obsess over my friend I'm crushing on, that I'm not even sure has feelings for me. I feel like I need to tell him how I feel or I will drive myself crazy, but I feel stupid doing that( not sure if feels anything for me, we were supposed to be just friends) it's a really long story and hard to explain all the details but this is a start. Could anyone help me work through these feelings? What should I do?

If he had feelings for you he wouldn't be dating some other girl now would he. Guys don't just let a good thing slip away....you were not that good thing, so don't let your feelings for him get the best of you. All you were doing was emotionally jumping from on guy to another.... fill your time with friends and activities istead of obsessing over this guy. Get off facebook and go outside and get some fresh air.....it will do ya some good. Maybe head down to the beach with some friends, or go for a hike.

He's just not that into you... next time when being ignored in a relationship instead of seeking attention give the attention and appreciation do something for him that'll usually get me out of a rut

I did really try to give attention in my relationship but he didn't even want it, thanks tho

I think I can learn to join you slowly.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff12 View Post
    I think I can learn to join you slowly.