+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Ex Girlfriend whats her mindset as of know?

Ex Girlfriend whats her mindset as of know?

So on July 7th me and my girlfriend (both 21 years old) in College broke up. We lived together for 1 year, and were together for 2 years. The first year was amazing and we did a lot together and talked about marriage. I moved for her and lived in her apartment and didn't really appreciate and show a lot of love towards her in the end of the relationship and didn't realize how little I was doing for her and myself with bills,school,etc.

She then quickly after started dating her bestfriend's boyfriend's friend. And now they are all kinda double dating. When we broke up in the very beginning I tried everything to get her to talk to me. She would answer my texts sometimes, but was very angry on how I wouldn't give her space. Initially I pressured on to much and now we stopped talking on a messy note.

I see her almost everyday at school, we walk by each other and I was told by my friends not to stop and talk to her, so I just keep walking and don't pay attention to her.

She was always very non-social in school and her only friends are her best friend and very clingy to her new boyfriend. She lives with her cat, but has no real hobbies outside her 1 friend and there boyfriends.

We have been in No Contact for around 2 weeks now, and I don't know if I should just talk to her when I see her walking in school just to say Hello or how I can just apologize and see how she is doing because she was my best friend and we lived together and didn't think we would just stop talking and never speak again.

So what do you think her relationship is like right now?
    Should I wait longer to speak to her on a friendship level?
    Any genuine advice is very helpful thank you!

Dude......it's over. You need to let this go, she has moved on. Freindship? geeeez stop wasting your time. You are in school where there are lots of girls to date....forget about her.

Tip: the first year of a relationship is the obsessive stage, better known as the "honeymoon" stage. There is always talk of the future and marriage and crap...everyone does it because you are so high on each other.....remember this, talk of marriage and the future is just that...talk, and should never be taken as a promise or it ever happening. This BS stage ends after about a year and a half...then you really start to see what you really have...to some they say "what the hell was I thinking?"