+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I'm in love with my best friend! she's a girl 2!

I'm in love with my best friend! she's a girl 2!

Post a Question

I'm in love with my best friend.
    The Problem: Hi i'm a 19 year old girl and i'm in love with my best friend. we've been best friends for about two years and are really close. the problem is about a year ago i started getting jealous about my best friend having boyfriends. the thought of anyone getting close to her just kills me. my relasionship with my boyfriend hasnt worked out either because i know im in love with my best friend. i don't know what to do. i really think we are meant to be together, there is a connection between us that i have never felt with any1 before. what shall i do though?? its killing me having to stand by seeing her with her boyfriend. shall i tell her? im afraid ive got it wrong and she don't feel a connection and will freak out at the fact im in love with her. really am confused as u might beable to tell. i just don't want to loose my best friend but at the same time i cant stand seeing her with someone else. please help!

when did u start having this feeling?
    I say the best time to mention something, was when she was still single.
    Now it might be a little forced, unless she feels the same way.
    How are you going to feel, If she says no? are you going to hold a grudge, if she says no?

If see says no, I think that you should respect her, and move on, and try to keep it as a friendship, if you still can.

" Nothing is a waste of time, if you use the experience wisely."
    => Auguste Rodin

Its difficult to break a relationship with a friend,I guess you should put a little distance with your friend to avoid your feelings grow further. As you can see she's happy with his boy friend, don't be the cause of there break up if ever..."..." or you will lose her forever.

Someone has been listening to Katy Pery a bit much me thinks.

To say you are in love with her implies you are a lesbian. Girls get jealous about sharing their friends all the time, and that doesn't necessarily make them a lesbian. You are a lesbian if 1) you don't like males sexually, and 2) you want to lick her vagina.

So are you a lesbian?
    Last edited by shh!; 29-08-08 at 01:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by shh! View Post
    To say you are in love with her implies you are a lesbian. Girls get jealous about sharing their friends all the time, and that doesn't necessarily make them a lesbian. You are a lesbian if 1) you don't like males sexually, and 2) you want to lick her vagina.

So are you a lesbian?

Ha! Oh THAT is a classic!

What if she like's male and lick vagina? What person would she be...
    She has a boy friend in the past, but eventually fall in love with her best friend..

You feel like you're meant to be together and have a connection because she's your best friend AND you're attracted to her. (assuming you actually are a lesbian and not just confused).

If you're completely and utterly sure she's straight, and she has no clue about your sexuality, you should probably tread very carefully and not expect her to reciprocate your feelings. It's not a problem exclusive to lesbians, but you need to know which way she sways too.

Quote Originally Posted by michzel creativ View Post
    What if she like's male and lick vagina? What person would she be...
    She has a boy friend in the past, but eventually fall in love with her best friend..
    That may make her bi.

Like shh! said we need to determine whether she is sexually attracted to her friend or does not want to share her friendship. Maybe they can spend time together. Everytime my girl friend visits, her husband comes along. I have no problem with that....that seems perfectly normal.

We used to double date and shared our friendship with the signficant others.