+ Follow This Topic

Thread: so confused need advice :(

so confused need advice :(

PLEASE HELP..my ex and i broke up 3 weeks ago after a 15 month relationship + 8 years of being best friends. i found it pretty tough but stuck to the no contact rule.. he then rang me randomly last night just over a week of not contacting it was completely out of the blue and we spoke for hours just as if we were still together, laughing, finding out what each other has been up to,joking around, flirty that kinda stuff.. and today we was texting just the same.. and then an hour or so ago... he is in a relationship with someone else facebook official. i'm so heartbroken AGAIN i thought things were looking up.. then thiss happens :'( i dont know what to do, i was just getting back on my feet (sort of) and then it all comes tumbling down on me again i sent a text to him saying congrats ( acting as if i didnt care) and he replies with " Thankyou xxxxxxxxxx" Exactly that amount of kisses too. im so confused what do i do? any help would be appreciated. i miss him so much </3

Seems like he is messing with your head on purpose. Calling you and sounding like he wants to make up followed by the FB thing the day after. Probably trying to make you jealous or he has some other hidden agenda.