+ Follow This Topic

Thread: do i have a chance?

do i have a chance?

hi
    ive always been clueless with women. i have a friend at work who always refers to me as a friend/ brother and generally she generally gives me the impression she doesn't like me laying a finger on her on the very few times i have touched her(mainly to give a hi 5 and stuff like that) and has said she likes me only as a friend even though i never asked
    she however touches me all the time. if we are out eating with friends she always sits next to or opposite me and often rests her legs against mine(which are always tucked in) and lets me(and others) know about it or rests her shoulders against mine. she has touched before on the thigh and often enters my personal space. she also has once objected to my boss for making me work with another female alone for an hour(in a public space) yet has no problems if shes stuck with me.she also remembers everthing i have done and said in the last 500 years(she does have a good memory however)
    now i was wondering are these the signs of someone just being friendly or flirting or does she like me? i have to admit i am attracted to her and do intend to talk to her about it but i just wanted to know if i have a chance or no chance
    thanks in advance

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I wouldn't touch a man I didn't like, but some women are just flirty. You'll have to ask her out to see...
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Do you have a chance? No, not in a million years. Because you have to ask these questions. If you did have a chance you would have already have the confidence to ask her out. But you haven't have you?