+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How to get back with her in this kind of situation ?

How to get back with her in this kind of situation ?

when her mom saw me in my gf's debut.. she doesn't like for the first time she saw me and she got bitter to her daughter.. I knew that I'm losing my gf because of this.. after that day my ex chatted me that "we should all let this things go" and blocked me in facebook... she wanted to fight me from her mom but she's a coward..
    that is the stupidest reason that i have ever had in breaking up with someone. I mean there's always a chance for me to prove me that I'm good enough for her daughter. we're both 18 and been together nearly 3months.. and I really love her... What should i do to win her back ?.. ... what should i do in this kind of situation ? and why did she blocked me suddenly ? and how can i talk to her about this ? because I just made letter for her that says that I can't accept this reason that we should break up just because her mother doesn't like me, and I will send it to her this 17 because it's our monthsary and i don't if it's a good idea..

PS: last month.. she broke up with me and I let it go.. and the she came back.. I thought she'll be mine because i red this quote "if you love someone set it free and if she comes back to you shes urs forever"..

excuse My english..

Deth.klok, it's quite likely that the mother's disapproval stemmed from the break up last month. If you upset your girlfriend in some way, it's not suprising that the mother may take a dislike to you. Likewise, as this girl has already broken up with you once, she probably wasn't that happy in the relationship anyway.

I'd say that your girlfriend wasn't sure of the relationship and having her mother express disapproval was enough to end it.

Lastly, when a person is living under their parent's roof and being supported by those parents - they must respect the parent's rules. You see your ex as a coward - I see someone's who's sensible enough to not alienate those who support her.

yeah, but the first break up was very childish because she's on her period and I made her jealous and I didn't know that she's on her period.. and she came back saying sorry... Once she was convincing me to be with her in a private room and she suggest pension house... It comes to my mind that she wanted to have sex with me.. But i respect her.. my friend told me that sex runs the relationship further.... anway, should i send this letter ? should i give it a try ?

she's so special to me... everynight I always dream of her even though I came late at night drunk..

that feeling that you two we're so inlove with each other and then your partner suddenly breaks up with you and blocks you in facebook
    Last edited by Deth.klok; 04-12-12 at 12:36 PM.

lol

Yeah bro, you have to be careful when a woman is at that awkward time of the month. It's best just to ignore them for 7 days. Lesson learned.