+ Follow This Topic
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Do you think I'm naive?

Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    He doesn't know that you like him.

Of course - just like you can be attracted to a lot of cute guys without falling in love with every one of them :-). But the fact that he told you that he thinks you're pretty is a GOOD thing, it means that he IS attracted to you, so (unless he was lying for some reason) he would definitely like to go on a date with you.

Edpjjr, I think you should "man up" and take matters into your own hands. Before he goes on an actual date with this Korean girl, contact him on chat (if that's how you feel more comfortable) and tell him: "I'm sorry it took me so long to tell you this, I'm sure you've noticed I've been acting weird around you lately... the thing is, I have a bit of a crush on you, but I didn't have the courage to tell you up till now. If you feel the same way please let me know, I'd love to take you out on a date :-P... otherwise it's ok, I understand and there are absolutely no hard feelings, I'm a strong chick ;-)."

He'll appreciate your honesty and braveness, and you'll finally know FOR SURE whether he feels the same way or not.

For now, you have only communicated to him that you don't want to be friends with him anymore: no wonder he's planning dates with somebody else. You need to act NOW.
    Thank you for your support.

No,it's too late now.He is going out with this Korean girl.He asked her out when they were going on a second date and she said yes......so that's no point for me to tell him how I feel....I'm really upset now and I'm hurt.... I feel like he led me on over the past few months! And now he's going out with this girl who he has only met 3 times! It's not fair! I think I need to stop contacting him for a while cos I need a bit of time to lick my wound...

"just like you can be attracted to a lot of cute guys without falling in love with every one of them :-). But the fact that he told you that he thinks you're pretty is a GOOD thing, it means that he IS attracted to you, so (unless he was lying for some reason) he would definitely like to go on a date with you." <----Oh really? Do you mean all guys consider all ATTRACTIVE girls as their potential partners? Is there an exceptional case that a guy doesn't want to date an attractive girl? As a young woman,I find a lot of guys good-looking but it doesn't mean I want to date all of them.Yes,they're nice to look at but I think personality is more important than good looks. Please don't get me wrong.It's not like those attractive guys have really bad personality but I just think it'd be better off if we're just friends cos there's no chemistry between us.Am I weird? Or it's just..girls and guys think differently?

Sorry,one more question.Is it true if I give a guy enough attention for a certain amount of time, and eventually they are going to want more(either sexually or romantically)?
    Last edited by edpjrr; 25-03-13 at 01:02 PM.

Led you on? You couldn't even figure out what was going for the longest time. *facepalm*
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

Quote Originally Posted by VincenzoG91 View Post
    Led you on? You couldn't even figure out what was going for the longest time. *facepalm*
    I missed out on the opportunity?

Yes you did miss the opportunity. You can't just sit back and wait for it to happen, especially if you want something.

Quote Originally Posted by bearz View Post
    Yes you did miss the opportunity. You can't just sit back and wait for it to happen, especially if you want something.
    I can tell you're being sarcastic

I shouldn't have sat back and waited for it to happen....

Quote Originally Posted by edpjrr View Post
    I can tell you're being sarcastic

I shouldn't have sat back and waited for it to happen....
    Uhm, no I wasn't? You asked if you had missed the opportunity, and I said yes because he is now after this Korean girl. You had the chance to go after him, but you didn't. You sat back and waited too long - and now it's too late.

That Korean girl probably didn't waste months being confused about whether she was just friends with the guy.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

Quote Originally Posted by bearz View Post
    Uhm, no I wasn't? You asked if you had missed the opportunity, and I said yes because he is now after this Korean girl. You had the chance to go after him, but you didn't. You sat back and waited too long - and now it's too late.
    Ok,I got it now
    Yes,I sat back and waited too long and now it's too late...This is the most stupid thing I've ever done in my life...

Quote Originally Posted by VincenzoG91 View Post
    That Korean girl probably didn't waste months being confused about whether she was just friends with the guy.
    She didn't waste months cos they have only known each other for 2 weeks....NOT EVEN A MONTH!

Quote Originally Posted by edpjrr View Post
    She didn't waste months cos they have only known each other for 2 weeks....NOT EVEN A MONTH!
    Yes, she did the right thing and you didn't. You should have acted when we told you... now it's too late. Hope you learned your lesson for the next time you like a guy!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567