+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Why would he choose this route?

Why would he choose this route?

First of all, all we've been on and off for two years now. I broke his heart by seeing other people after breaking up a few times but we always got back together. He punched fridges and I punched doors out of single frustration. We've been through a lot. Couple months back we tried to have a sit and talk, ended bad.he pretty much needed to be together but I didn't see how things would change.

I REGRET TELLING HIM THAT. And I never regret things.

He's not a player, he's a single 27yo father. I f found out he's with someone, he's never dated anyone but me through the past two years. Why would a guy suddenly decide to date after all this time when I'm clearly expressing my mistake?

Guess, he decided to move on, when all
    that happens are fights between you too.

You two seem to get together when you're both at
    rough points in your life, and need the support.

You need to start to accept, that he's probably getting
    over you, and it took him 2 years to realize that.
    Last edited by Kromat83; 09-03-13 at 09:42 PM.

I think its because you punched doors.

Well, what were the reasons for the breakups? What did you struggle with in your relationship?

When you're breaking up and getting back together its natures way of telling you that you're with the wrong person IMO. Timing was right and you two were in "broken up mode" for someone new to give him the push he needed to see that when you're breaking up and getting back together, it's natures way of telling him that he was with the wrong person.

Why not stay gone, kiwi. He wasn't meant to be your life-mate and there isn't any good reason why you shouldn't go no contact now so that you can rehab from your addiction to the drama and this ride you've been on with him.

He's probably had an epiphany about how bad the relationship really was and moved on.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

You were too much drama for him and he has finally woken up and realized he needs a mature woman who can give him a mature relationship.

Grow up before meeting someone else.

These on/off relationships are ridiculous. Sounds like you love the attention and want people to chase you. And if you dated others each time you broke up-you probably did that just to hurt him and make him jealous. That is not how you treat someone you love.

I think he can do better than you. Sorry to be blunt and harsh but you have a lot of maturing to do.

Obviously he realized that you two keep going on and off and can not keep a stable healthy relationship. He just moved on and you need to do the same, it's not that hard to figure out. I know it's hard and you don't want to be told this. You really just need to leave him alone and carry on with your own life. x) It's how it is sometimes, just stay single for a while...learn some more. When you are ready to date again I hope you end up having a nice relationship and both of you can be happy.