+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Girl mind teasing me

Girl mind teasing me

Hi guys I'm going to start from the top so I moved out of my parents house into my friends apartment and I moved states so I don't know anyone so after a few days living here my friend brings a girl over and I swooped her up one night when we were drinking and we had sex and this is where it get wired so young ears don't read...yes we had drunk sex but we knew what we were doing its not like we were both blacked out so after I grabbed her and cuddled with her after idk if that scared her or what but she asks me while we were cuddling she goes "I hope Trent isn't made" so I got pissed cause that was out of the blue...sooo from here on out are friend ship or what ever we had sucks some nights but some nights it good she will play with me as in like flirt fighting like sexually but some times she will just blow me off or I feel like she cares 0 percent about me but she comes over almost every night to hang out wih me and my room mate or sometimes she will come hang out and smoke with me alone and she acts like she likes me I think but if the room mate is here she is diff or something so long story short she has had sex with her also but he talks about having sex with others girls around this girl so Idk if she likes him or me or either also did I menation him and her work at the same job they car poll to work and everything..,,I like being used sometimes but not like this....,...I'm sure I missed a lot of info on my story but if you need more info just ask please help

why dont the 3 of you have a threesome and look up that song called "same girl" by R Kelly.

sounds to me like she wants your friend more than you and was trying to make him jealous. didn't work though..

Ugh I figured that but I'm still open to more ideas it kills me cause she knows me and her would be a good match I know she knows that for a fact...so your saying dont even waste my time cause I kinda like her but at the same time I wanna rip her face off

She was friends with him first, so she doesn't want to mess up their friendship by getting further involved with you. What you're seeing now is all you're going to get. If you don't like it, it's best to move on.
    “This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movement of small green pieces of paper, which was odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.” ― Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy