+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Girl at work...again

Girl at work...again

Ok so I had a couple posts about cute girls at work but this one's different. First of all today was my last day at my job. I'm going back to school and plus I got a new job downtown so I decided to quit my current one. Tonight we had a party for this girl that was also leaving to go off to college. Well everyone had gotten together and signed a card for me as well which I wasn't expecting at all so that was really nice of them. Well, in this card everyone said how they were gonna miss me and wanted me to come visit whenever I could but one of them stuck out. This girl that I had a small crush on the whole time I was working there wrote that she was going to come visit me downtown at my new job. This is where Zekk gets WAY too hopeful and hurts himself. What should I do? I go in tomorrow to get my check and I can come visit whenever, should I ask her out? I don't want her to get freaked out cause I got the wrong idea or something so if I do decide to ask her to do something I wanna be subtle about it, in a way that isn't so smack-in-the-face blatant. Any advice/opinions would help a lot.
    Heit ist mein taug.

Zekk, no... stop at yr tracks, you are saying she will visit you, right?
    Ok, how about you wait for her to visit you den ask her out for coffee?
    It's not wise to make a move now, like you said, you might scare her.
    You can try this, tell her if she does come visit you, you'll treat her to coffee.
    take it easy, Zekk.
    ( ._.)(._. ) *meow meow* ( ._.)(._. )

Well she needed me to give her directions to the place but it doesn't matter. I've decided to forget it, I give up.
    Heit ist mein taug.

that's was fast..
    ( ._.)(._. ) *meow meow* ( ._.)(._. )

Always is.
    Heit ist mein taug.

Don't give up. Most women are aware of their affect on men to some degree. I don't think she would have left that message if she wasn't sincerely interested. She could have easily just wrote "Good Luck" or something. So if you happen to stop by your old job again make sure you check her out. Maybe you can arrange a small lunch gathering with her and a couple of your former co-workers. Ask her to it personally and express how much you are looking forward to seeing her. At the luncheon you should be able to get a better idea of how much further you could take it. It would be a good place to ask her out on a formal date.

peshkunta Guest
    What was your relationship with this girl while you were at work? Did you talk often? Did she flirt with you? Tell more.

We worked together for about 3-4 months, talked quite a bit and pretty frequently. She would flirt quite a bit with me and said I always put a smile on her face. I went in today to eat and say hi to some of the old coworkers I missed and I saw her face light up like it always used to when she saw me. I gave her directions to my new workplace since she said she wanted to visit but I don't think I'm going to pursue anything. I know it's just going to end the way it always does.
    Heit ist mein taug.

peshkunta Guest
    You know, when women don't play games, it's quite easy to see if someone likes you. But, if they do play games, it could be harder to tell. I don't think she is playing games with you because she doesn't act like she doesn't like you. I had a girl that I would never think she liked me and even thought she disliked me, that wrote to me and told me that she was in love with me. I was really shocked because at times it seemed like she hated me. So, as long as she is not playing games with you, you should be able to tell. There is the other side of it, where one just doesn't feel anything more than a sister type feeling towards the person and it's just not there and there is nothing you can do about it. You know what I'm talking about, don't you!

What I'm saying is, use your gut and you should be able to figure if she likes you or not. If nothing comes out of it, at least you have a friend.
    Last edited by peshkunta; 02-09-03 at 12:01 AM.