+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Unacceptable name calling names in a relationship, lmao

Unacceptable name calling names in a relationship, lmao

Have you ever said any?
    I repeatedly called an ex a rude cunt! so much others began referring to her as- - oh hey there is rude cunt.

I got em all.
    Cocksucker
    Mother****er
    asshole
    Prick
    Douchebag
    sonofabitch
    POS
    Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it.

I've called him a prick once or twice but that's it as far as I know. I generally don't resort to name calling and neither does he.
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

Yeah, I admit it is childish to name call -- but when so PO'd it happens. I think I got called more names than I ever called.
    Most women I know like to argue and I prefer to walk away not caring who gets the last parting shot.
    But that one ex, ****ing hell. And helped I knew she hated being called a cunt.

Growing up my grandmother would call gramps a turd, lmao. To her that was probably a big comeback. lmao.
    Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jffs24 View Post
    Have you ever said any?
    I repeatedly called an ex a rude cunt! so much others began referring to her as- - oh hey there is rude cunt.

I got em all.
    Cocksucker
    Mother****er
    asshole
    Prick
    Douchebag
    sonofabitch
    POS
    Yeah... with my ex. We both pretty much used any unforgiveable name fairly regularly.

With my wife? Never.

How do you and your wife manage never to go there? Just a lot of mutual respect?

For one thing, both of us have had enough of abusive relationships, both of us have had training in that regard - her from a victim's perspective and mine from an offender's, and name-calling is emotional abuse.

For another, I have never felt the urge. I can't speak for her, but I don't think she has either. We've also never argued, which is part of it. We have discussed things until we figure out what we're going to do, but never argued.

Me ex and I were super toxic together and called each other every name in the book. My current bf and I have one of the healthiest relationships I've ever been in, and I don't remember a single time I've ever called him a name, over the last year and a half.
    May the wind always be at your back and the sun upon your face. And may the winds of destiny carry you aloft to dance with the stars

Jffs its not normal in a healthy relationship. It is abusive. If you and your girl have toxic arguments-then you are no good for each other.

I never flat out called my husband any of those things, but I do point out he is acting like one of those things. Like "You are acting douchey" or "Stop being a pissy pants" lol. We are not really rude to each other anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    Jffs its not normal in a healthy relationship. It is abusive. If you and your girl have toxic arguments-then you are no good for each other.
    If you've called your BF names and vice-versa, then so are you.

Pot, meet kettle.

*and now the back-pedaling begins*

What are you talking about? Me and my bf rarely argue and when we do its resolved quickly without name calling. I have said to him once or twice years ago when we were first together "your being a prick" he used to be stubborn at times but hes never stubborn now.

Dono what your problem is HIA but put me on ignore if your gonna start this shite again

Ahh... so now it was once or twice years ago.

yes I did say once or twice in my original post. You calling me abusive is just laughable.. I dont have an abusive bone in my body SMH. Now I have better things to do so bye

^^^^lmao.

Yeah, I have. If somebody really take me there, I will hurt them with my mouth. I will go in. I have a problem with people talking to me a certain way or sneak dissing. I'm working on my attitude and it has really gotten better. Somebody I don't know, it's like..lets do it. But if its someone close to me, i'm soft. A crybaby but I don't like to let them see it.

My ex and I called each other plenty ungodly names. He's never called me a cunt. Cunt. I wouldnt like that.
    Last edited by Starnique; 15-08-13 at 11:30 PM.