+ Follow This Topic

Thread: fixing the missed first kiss

fixing the missed first kiss

So met this amazing girl 3 weeks ago while she was doing a promo event at resort I work at. Naturally I got to talking to her and the other 2 girls she was working with and offered to invitations to some cool parties in the area. They had a blast the first weekend we all hung out, same on the 2nd and 3rd weekend they were here promoting. By the 3rd weekend of hanging out it seemed like maybe she finally warmed up to me with even one of the other girls mentioning how she liked me...Bingo, so I set up a date with her a few days later and we went out and had a great time, kinda flirting, touching, hugging. I was more the aggressor and she seemed cool with it but it got me thinking maybe this girl is one i'm going to have to work slowly to gain her trust or whatever. So when I went to drop her off, we chatted some more and it seemed like the right timemove in for the kiss but I got a lil nervous stupidly and went for the hug. I really like this girl so something I'd normally do with most girls (moving in for the kiss) I didn't do with her. Even though I've been hanging out with her and her co-workers for the last 3 weekends I never had the one on one moment like I did last night. So basically this was our first date together, I realized seconds after I dropped her off that I should've made of move. Now I'm kicking myself for not doing it, I'm bummed out because I don't want her to lose interest in me but it was only the first official date and it's not like she was throwing herself at me and that's cool with me. It was more like she was playing hard to get/playful teasing flirting, even though I know she likes me and she definitely knows I like her...Was this a fail on my part to not make the move and does it hurt my chances going forward, or am I making a bigger deal out of this then I should...Also any suggestions for the next date??? I was thinking just of moving in for the kiss right when we meet up to get it outta the way. Also how do I address to her that I wanted to kiss her but I pussed out with sounding like a pussy haha..I prob won't see her for a week so I don't wanna lose this girl and I almost positive we're awesome for each other, so any tips would be greatly appreciated

It was a fail, however it can be fixed. Kissing right when you meet up with her, would definitely prove a point. Plus it will set your whole date up for more affection! Just make sure to be smooth about it From the sounds of it, you shouldn't have a problem with that!
    Trying to bring people down, only means that they are above you

Definitely agree with Misspriss. If you don't get a right moment though, then doing it at the beginning might be difficult. If anything MAKE SURE, you kiss her by the end, or that's it lol. She'll be on to the next.
    May the wind always be at your back and the sun upon your face. And may the winds of destiny carry you aloft to dance with the stars