+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Hi I need some help with a girl that i love but not sure if she feels the same way.

Hi I need some help with a girl that i love but not sure if she feels the same way.

Hi I dont know where to start I haven't had the best of lucky when it comes to being in love I'm a 25 year old man and have had one child with a girl that i met online and after her and her family treating me like trash I had to break it off with her and I got married too a sweet lady but after she cheated on me i went thru some depressing times so I moved back to my home town Las Vegas and i meet my cousins friend and this girl is the one i need some help with she the most amazing person I have meet in along time She has been there anytime i have need someone to talk to or even help when i needed it but She knows that i like her but i have never told her how much i love and i not sure if she loves me too When we get around each other i have been noticing some thing that she has done that makes me think that she has some feels for me We would be sitting in my uncles room where we all hang and smoke and I would look over at her to see how amazinly pretty she is i noticed that she would be looking at me and when eyes would connect together she gets a huge smile on her face plus anytime when have got together to hangout and talk all of ours subjects end up getting in to talking bout sex or even secrets that i dont ever tell people.But i am not sure how to tell her how much i love her PS.i forgot to write this up there i have asked her if she like me more than a friend and she said mmmm and that was it

You are 25 years old but you talk like you are 13. Do you have social problems? ADHD? ADD? Apsbergers? This would explain such failures with relationships and your inability to simply ask someone out on a date that you have an interest in.

I do have ADHD but i do my best everday to hide it but it only really comes out when i have to write or type plus i have always been the really shy type and i get really nervous when i get aroud pretty girls.
    Last edited by dtm702; 03-10-13 at 12:30 PM.

It's really tough, but I hope you are in therapy for your own sake because the older you get that harder it will be for you to have a decent relationship.

Honestly I came to this website to get some help with the girl i really care about but if this is how people treat each other on here I WON'T BE A PART OF THIS WEBSITE ANYMORE so thanks for making me feeling like shit even more but I AM DONE PEACE

Dude I gave you honest advice. Most people just ask the person they like out on a date then go from there....obviously you have a problem with just doing that. Sorry that the truth hurts.

I will save my breath and leave now before i explain why i have a hard time with asking her out and why i get so pissed. I am really sorry for snaping at you like that

Take action then. Simple medication will get rid of that anxiety and improve the quality of your life.

Try this then....send her a love letter
    if you can't face her, or a nice card with some flowers.
    Last edited by smackie9; 03-10-13 at 02:01 PM.