+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 19yo guy caught in the middle of an epic 4 way cheating triangle/diamond. thoughts?

19yo guy caught in the middle of an epic 4 way cheating triangle/diamond. thoughts?

Me and some friends are all locked into a springer-esque cheating triangle (diamond?) what would you do here?

This big ball of lies is a little complicated so bare with me, and I changed the names of course. It involves 4 people, me (19/m) my roommate "taylor" (21/f), our mutual friend "matt" (22/m) and matts girlfriend "britney" (21/f)
    So matt and britney are the only "official" couple between us, their facebook statuses say theyre in a relashionship, they hold hands in public, etc etc

matt is cheating on britney with my roommate taylor. i get a front row seat watching him sneak into our apartment all the time and i can hear them through the walls at night. me and matt are good buddies so i play along and keep quiet.
    what matt doesnt know, is taylor is cheating on HIM as well, with me. we live together and have some history so whenever matt isnt there we are basically having sex all the time.

heres where it gets good. im cheating on taylor as well, and its with matts gf britney. it didnt happen naturally or by accident, i saw the opportunity to complicate things, i just have a really wicked sense of humor so i started hitting on britney purely and entirely for the lulz.

i am the only one of us that knows about the entire situation. Me and Taylor are close friends, were both home wrecking trolls who get a kick out of watching matt do this and laugh about it behind his back because neither of us really give a rats, we talk about it, the only part she doesnt know about is me and britney.

Matt and britney are totally clueless, they just think theyre plain old cheating on eachother.
    this has all been happening for around 8 months and im stilll the only one with the full picture. (Really wish i could tell taylor though, she would find it pretty funny)
    so thats it, i hope this wasnt too long winded or confusing, but what do you think of this whole situation? are we bad people? What would you do if you were in my position?

TL;DR: everybody is ****ing everybody
    Last edited by Ilikedrugs; 16-12-13 at 03:20 AM.

Well people are meant to matting.

Saw this one on yahoo today if thats a re you too? If yes then let it know by posting on yahoo.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20131215001831AAHxAKY
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

pcmaster, yes that was me who posted this question on yahoo answers

Post this answer on yahoo then.

Quote Originally Posted by pcmaster View Post
    Post this answer on yahoo then.
    just done, read near the bottom of the question where it says additional details. can you see my message there?
    Last edited by Ilikedrugs; 16-12-13 at 03:40 AM.

Oh yes I see it ^_^.

This is very unusual topic just had to be sure its real.

They know the truth. Just they are okay with it and theres no need to make problem out of it. Still people are meant for mating so its all natural.

Its better to wear a condom cause if one gets something then all are having fun. Also Its smart not to get involved with feelings and love yourself in first place.

Your all as bad as each other so who cares.. one of you is probably ****ing someone your not aware of and then woo youll all get a good dose of herpes or something. Fun fun
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

What goes around comes around

What a pathetic, bragging post.

I hope you all contract herpes.

You have to start taking control of your behaviour. Just because you can do something it doesn't mean that you should do it. Right and wrong do exist and so do the consequences of our actions. What seems to be fun today, can become a nightmare tomorrow and cause a lot of pain and regrets. Be smart, correct your attitude and aim higher. Cheating on your friends, sleeping around and lying can only bring you and them unhappiness. Maybe it only takes one of you to correct his behaviour in order for the others to react. If not, it's still worth doing it for yourself and the others too, before it's too late and you will all be faced with the consequences of your actions.

Hey druggie, have fun while your young cuz this shit won't be as fun when your older and u will die alone :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Valixy View Post
    You have to start taking control of your behaviour. Just because you can do something it doesn't mean that you should do it. Right and wrong do exist and so do the consequences of our actions. What seems to be fun today, can become a nightmare tomorrow and cause a lot of pain and regrets. Be smart, correct your attitude and aim higher. Cheating on your friends, sleeping around and lying can only bring you and them unhappiness. Maybe it only takes one of you to correct his behaviour in order for the others to react. If not, it's still worth doing it for yourself and the others too, before it's too late and you will all be faced with the consequences of your actions.

not all of us are as morally outstanding as you. it was their choice to cheat on eachother in the first place so they hold just as much and possibly more responsibility than me or my roommate. Me and taylor are both single, we arent cheating on anyone, we are just FWB. the only "bad" thing i think im doing is sleeping with my friends GF, butit takes two to cheat and their relationship probably wasnt that deep in the first place if theyre both cheating on eachother

It's not a question of being morally outstanding, but being smart...and a bit stronger. Don't let yourself carried away anymore and understand that in life you have to try to do things the right way or they turn against you. You can still have a lot of fun doing things right, with the right person and you'll enjoy everything much more actually.
    Last edited by Valixy; 16-12-13 at 10:57 AM. Reason: rephrasing

I think it's awesome. As long as you all keep each other occupied, then you're not contaminating the dating pool with yourselves.

The question is, why do you even have a need to broadcast your goings on to strangers on the internet?
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast