+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Is this girl interested or is this relationship a joke

Is this girl interested or is this relationship a joke

I recently got out of a bad relationship with my ex I ended up contacting HSV and she dumped me for her now bf. One of my coworkers gave me good advice and seemed knowledgeable so I fell for her. I told her that I had HSV and she told me it wasn't an issue that we can still talk. Later I asked her out and she agreed and we started dating.

Things were good as so I thought. The entire month of November (our first month being together) I would come and hang out with her on the job and we would talk all night. I started to bring her coffee at the same time telling her how special she is to me. On the third time we met each other outside of work she introduced her son to me. We hung out and everything was great. Her son really likes me.

Ok this is what i'm confused about, she doesn't seem to text or call me as often as my ex's did. I seem to find myself asking her on dates and she responding "Let me see" or "Maybe later on" and usually I would get an excuse that something came up. When ever we go out she doesn't do PDA (Public Display Of Affection). We don't hold hands like most couples do. I had brought to her attention numerous of times and the first time she stated she knows that she should spend more time with me and that she needs to put more effort in. At one point I was upset so I stopped talking to her and she left me a long message saying great of a guy I was and how her son has a strong connection with me.

A week ago she took me to out and we had a really great time. Yesterday I spent time with her and her son and it was chill too. But later that night we rented a room, her phone kept going off and she turned it upside down and she doesn't like cuddling. We don't talk as much no more because I avoid her at work. The text messages slowed up. The last time we talked she said she can see herself marrying me and how I am a great guy, but she doesn't tell me that on her own it was usually as a result of me telling her of an issue or me talking to her about something. She said we are both stubborn and she sort of used to having her free time. She claims there is no other guy in the picture. Her son is two and he called me another name several times recently and never had an issue before she. I don't know what is going on and what I am doing wrong.
    Last edited by Dwillis225; 18-12-13 at 03:58 AM.

... She's just not that into you ...

Why don't you just stop spending money on her and let her do some chasing? If she doesn't chase you, then forget about her. Next time some chick wants to introduce you to her kid after three dates, leave them then and there and never see them again because chances are high ~ They're nuts.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion