+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Italian lover ??

Italian lover ??

Hi guys,

This is the first time i have an account on a website for sharing about love. I decided to make it because i could not find anyone in real life to ask my question.

I'm in a serious relationship with an Italian guy. We've been together for 3 months. I just want to ask you guys about Italian men in a relationship. I heard that they're once very romantic, passionate.. once they can cheat on women easily...Is that true?

P.s: I'm Asian. So sorry for my bad English.
    Thanks

Yoy cannot sweep a whole nation into one category. Is this a long distance relationship? If no, then give him a chance and get to know him. If yes, then ya you prob cant trust him
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

Thanks Michelle,

It is not a long distance relationship. He's living and working in my country. But he will finish the employment contract on Feb next year and will come back to Italy for 1 month. Of course, he promises to come back....and i also believe that he will not run away. But i still got some strange feelings. I feel not safe...
    Maybe i dont trust him enough !!

If you have a gut feeling that he's untrustworthy, at the very least it means that you are incompatible. Take it very slow. If the negative feeling hasn't disappeared in a month or so, it's best you stop seeing each other.

All of this has nothing to do with his nationality btw... there are good guys and bad guys in every nation on earth. There can be cultural differences of course, that might even eventually become deal breakers, but if you feel unsafe it isn't because of the nationality IMO.

Date Guys from the US only.....we never cheat and were super hot.

Quote Originally Posted by surfhb2 View Post
    LOL

Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    If you have a gut feeling that he's untrustworthy, at the very least it means that you are incompatible. Take it very slow. If the negative feeling hasn't disappeared in a month or so, it's best you stop seeing each other.

All of this has nothing to do with his nationality btw... there are good guys and bad guys in every nation on earth. There can be cultural differences of course, that might even eventually become deal breakers, but if you feel unsafe it isn't because of the nationality IMO.
    Thanks. Actually i dont really think about Italian guy in general. Of course there are bad and good people everywhere on the earth. I guess just because this is the first time i am in a serious relationship with a foreigner, i mean Westerner. Different culture, different mind, different way of living...Alright, let it be !!!

Don't underestimate your gut feelings though... keep your eyes open. Some things are bad no matter the culture. For example if he hides his phone from you or doesn't want to call you when he's back home, etc... then you should worry. If there are no red flags, then don't worry. Time will tell :-).

Quote Originally Posted by surfhb2 View Post
    Especially those who are obese.

He probably belongs to a mafia as well.
    A strong woman takes advantage of help she can get from people around her but she doesn't rely on them for anything

She uses logic and manages her emotions

She offers help either because it is a business transaction or out of kindness. It is never because she hopes others will return the favour or out of fear of losing them

She has her own mind and thinks for herself and knows that she has to be the one who bears the consequences of her decisions

Quote Originally Posted by Boisdevie View Post
    Especially those who are obese.
    Haha...u guys so funny.

You are Italian right? Please tell something about Italian men !!! Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    Don't underestimate your gut feelings though... keep your eyes open. Some things are bad no matter the culture. For example if he hides his phone from you or doesn't want to call you when he's back home, etc... then you should worry. If there are no red flags, then don't worry. Time will tell :-).
    He's treating me very well, we are going well. Maybe because he's going back to Italy for 1 month, so i am a bit worried. Am i thinking too much?

Yes, stop thinking.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Bella, what makes you think that he would cheat on you while he's away?

Quote Originally Posted by Bella89 View Post
    Haha...u guys so funny.

You are Italian right? Please tell something about Italian men !!! Thanks
    Again, Bella, you cannot determine whether someone is trustworthy or a cheater based on his nationality.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast