+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Ups and downs

Ups and downs

Is it me it does anyone else have random ups and downs over there ex. Sometimes I'll feel nothing towards her and feel fine, next minutes I'll start to feel sad not overly sad just as if something is missing (which it is)

I imagine others do get this, but as I only have the experience and mind of one human being I'd thought I'd reach out and see if this is the normal approach?

Little history been apart 3 months no contact for 1 month.

No I dont have ups and downs over ex. Past cant affect my mood anymore. You havent realy moved on yet.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Ups and downs

Well she really pissed me off and it's irritated me

What have you done to get over her?

Ups and downs

Also thanks the obvious statement, what should I do just rant and rave till I'm done with it
    Last edited by suddenlynothing; 08-04-14 at 09:16 AM.

Ups and downs

No contact, gym, nights out, getting female friends, hangout with mates, new hair style, deleted all pictures and thrown out all cards and most things that will remind me of her.

Went to Amsterdam, slept with a prostitute, took loads of drugs, went to London for an awesome night, night out in Chester. Looking for a new job started a new business got a new tattoo.

Usual really
    Last edited by suddenlynothing; 08-04-14 at 10:21 AM.

Sounds realy good except drugs. That was mistake cause its kinda dangerous, can suck back in the past. Antidepresants would actually work better. Can do magic for first few days. Then you get used to it.

You could look up in internet some guides how to get over ex. Do your best and in another 3 months you could be completly moved on. You realy just need live now. For yourself and no one else.

Ups and downs

Cheers i appreciate the advice. I take drugs only socially not like everyday. I'm not depressed either it was an intense 4 year relationship and it came out the blue.

So the rejection wasn't nice but then she was a dick afterwards. But thanks I'll just crack on it will fade in time.

If she's pissing you off afterwards, it means you need zero contact with her.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

You miss the connection you had with her, which is only natural, you've been together for four years and it's obvious that what you had was not only sexual, as you initially thought. So you're a bit unbalanced now and the thought of her still causes you ''energy leaks'' but in time you'll be able to connect stronger with your new life and redefine your trajectory and entirely keep your focus on the new positive experiences going on in your life.

She wasn't a life time partner and it's better that she left before you could start believing that you could build a future with her. There is nothing wrong with a woman having a strong sexuality but finishing a four year relationship with a text, excuses and the confession that she might cheat on you otherwise, shows a girl who is too easily ruled by sexual attraction. She has a tendency to infidelity that sooner or later will ruin her relationships unless she learns to apply some self control and develop different relationship values.

Ups and downs

That makes a lot of sense, thanks

The truth is that you don't miss so much the connection with her, but another strong emotional and mental connection (more than physical) with something, other things, people, projects, etc.

Most people find in the relationship with their partner an intensity and identification that lacks in many other aspects of our lives, hence the special unique experience. But it's possible to reconnect at a deeper level with yourself and start enjoying again the little things in your life, or suddenly decide to dedicate this great amount of energy that has been liberated to projects that maybe you've wished for and been postponed.

I personally discovered a new study that totally fascinated me, even more than the memory of my ex and from one day to another I was completely healed and never looked back again. Good luck.
    Last edited by Valixy; 08-04-14 at 02:45 PM.