+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: To Pursue Her, Or Let Her Go

Quote Originally Posted by pcmaster View Post
    I think OP is just afraid to fail and look like a fool in society. He cares too much what other people think of him. Thats why he cant progress, because he wants to like everyone and thats why no one will like him. Theres in fact only one person he have to really like to and even then its okay to fail sometimes. What OP dont understand is when he actually enjoys the girl as much as he wants to(spiritually and sexually) other people wont matter anymore. And when they both are happy others wont mind and will respect them both.

Searock maybe you are type of girl who dont like her boobs to be touched in public and thats fine. But it doesnt mean that all the girls are the same. To each their own.
    Jesus Christ. Do you honestly think those girls are just so overcome with joy with this man child rubbing his face in their chests ? Hand slapping forehead! Wow!

That video is for children. Stop with your video links! They're incredibly inaccurate, and just plain childish

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by pcmaster View Post
    If you liked that vid you will like this too

What dont work with some girls with others work like magic.
    You are the new forum idiot PC
    Last edited by surfhb; 03-06-14 at 12:57 PM.

Not only aren't they happy, they are feeling violated and scared... it's sexual harassment. I can't believe some people are so utterly clueless about expressions and body language to even think that it would be ok to do something like that. Basically the guy in the video is cheering on sexual harassers. Unbelievable.

maybe she got back on cam to get my attention, i mean she knows i go to the cam website everyday, just a thought.

Wanted to thank you guys for helping me out. I've been thinking the past week about the risk... But the more I thought about it, the more I realized she's more than worth taking that leap. I've got a pretty good feeling about it, to be honest. I'm definitely going to talk to her when I can, as I'd much rather do it in person. Some new info came to light, so I'm not as worried as I was about some other guy asking her out... In fact, it makes me feel a lot more confident.

And Mobs. Dude, seriously. Let go.

sorry i did not mean to invade on your thread or anything but for some odd reason i can't make my own, the thing is i thought i moved on from her but seeing her on cam with her husband on friday morning just brought back everything in my mind.

What new info, eclayman? We are curious :-).

Do keep us updated, let us know how it goes when you talk to her.

yay!! lets us kno how it goes!!

From what I've overheard, she's been turning other guys down claiming she's waiting for right now. It's not that I think she's saying no because of me, it's that she's turned down some good looking dudes. Why? I don't know, I'm taking your advice and not over-analyzing. All I know is that I look good, I'm athletic, I'm hilarious, I've got musical talent in vocals and guitar, and intelligent. Over-analyzing wasn't doing me any favors. If anything, it made me feel worse and drained my confidence. With how awesome I am (not narcissistic, haha), it's not inconceivable that she's crushing on me.

So like I said, I've just got a lot more confidence thanks to your advice.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234