Hello everyone,

Today, I'm here to tell you something instead of asking Hehe. See, many people write on this forum about them chasing somebody, whether it's after a breakup or not. The usual answer is this: he/she isn't worth it. There's plenty of other fish in the sea.

I'm here to say that I disagree with that. Here's my story.

A few years ago, my friend and I were on MySpace (yeah, I know) and we saw the profile of this cute girl who was going at the same school as we were. She was older than me, but was the same age as my friend. We both started talking to her. Thing is, it started to get a little serious. I was getting attached and he was too. The crazy part is, she was interested in both of us. To make this short, after about a month and a half, I won her. I won her because I was working hard to get her. He was too, but I guess he didn't do enough.

I dated this girl for 6 years. We moved together, planned together and just enjoyed every day of it. In the end, it didn't work out since we were both young. Yet, I don't regret any of it.

All I wanna say is that, even if something sounds hard, don't give up too easily. Yeah, there's plenty of other fish in the sea, but sometimes, the ones that are really worth it are harder to get.

Now, I'm not saying that you should hold onto false hopes. If it doesn't work or if he/she clearly isn't interested, just move on. But I think that if there's genuinely any chance that it might work, give it a try. If it works out, you'll have a partner and if it doesn't, you'll have a lesson and you'll be stronger.

What do you guys think?