was like "I need an answer or else im making plans" she then said yes I want to. The same day I uploaded pics on Facebook and when she saw them she deleted me and blocked me on fb. As well as my number. I texted her from a friends number and she said" leave me alone you're annoying. I'm tired of you looking at my shit on Facebook" and I sent her pics on snap chat and she was like if you add me on snap chat again I'm reporting you. This girl just got in a divorce in November and is still waiting on the papers so she can sign. She lives with her friend and she is I'm debt with bills from the wedding rings. I always said side be there for her when she's feeling rough and when times are bad. I just don't understand this. She liked me a lot but yet I feel like the bad guy. I said if you're really wanting to let me go after how sweet and caring then what goes around comes around. She's even said in the past she's been through a lot with guys. My question is if I showed up to her work(a cook at a confidence store) would that be a good idea. Like if I don't even say hey just go in the store while she's working and just look at her? I really like this girl and she really liked me. Also what do you think about why she kept me on Facebook so long if she deleted me on snap chat like 2 days before? Then deletes me once I upload more pics? Any advice on all this?